Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OhhNo

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2017
I made a suggestion in the eggwars section about the void needs to get extended.

The void NEEDS to be extended in both eggwars and skywars.

I only play 1.8 minigames but from what I have heard the void in lucky island is more to the normal void than skywars and eggwars.

When you try make a long pearl in eggwars or skywars you cant cuz of how short the void is.
You fall for like 7 secs and that is nothing if you wanna make a glutch long pearl cuz you got knocked off the map.

LIKE AND REPOST IF YOU AGREE!!!

OhhNo Gold

Legend at Eggwars

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I made a suggestion in the eggwars section about the void needs to get extended.

I only play 1.8 minigames but from what I have heard the void in lucky island is more to the normal void than skywars and eggwars.

When you try make a long pearl in eggwars or skywars you cant cuz of how short the void is.
You fall for like 7 secs and that is nothing if you wanna make a glutch long pearl cuz you got knocked off the map.

OhhNo Gold

Legend at Eggwars
Well ye, hypixels void is perfect.

Reactions: Luzario and OhhNo

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

OhhNo Gold

Legend at Eggwars
I don't think it would be the worst thing ever and it would be a better option rather than just dying.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
Top Bottom