Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EnzoStriker99

Hello Cubecraft Community,
i have a Question about the New Reporting System for Hackers and Rulebreakers, what is this time slot for wich got added? when i made my Reports before i didn't had this because from the old times, i like to know what this is for because i am making Reporting Videos where only Evidence is put inside and don't know if i need to go write there every second of the evidence video, please help me if you can, and YES i searched for other Threads about this new System update but didn't found anything

EnzoStriker99
if you know how this works pls answer me

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
The time slot is for longer videos. You put the time you can clearly see the hacker hacking. That way mods can quickly go through reports. For example: if you had a 2 minute long video and you don't see hacks until 45 seconds in, you would put 00:45 in the time slot to let the mod know to jump ahead. :)

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
The time slot is used for any longer videos that show more gameplay other than hacks. So for example if you recorded a 4.30 minute clip, and the hacks are shown at 2.20, then you input the time into the box.
If the clip only shows footage of hacks then just leave it blank.

Edit, Guess I'm a bit slow

Reactions: EnzoStriker99
E

EnzoStriker99

The time slot is used for any longer videos that show more gameplay other than hacks. So for example if you recorded a 4.30 minute clip, and the hacks are shown at 2.20, then you input the time into the box.
If the clip only shows footage of hacks then just leave it blank.

Edit, Guess I'm a bit slow
ok thanks for the help, now i know how to make the reports if my video is a bit longer;) but i am doing my reports so that only the footage is shown xd all what could care is that my cutting program for my videos is putting a cover at the start and end of the videos because i donT got the golden version......XD butr thx anyway now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Top Bottom