Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Annorlunda

Jun 26, 2020
I really wish you guys didn’t do this timer system, it makes me not wanna do the challenges even though I have to in order to progress, certain things would already take forever because of how much of certain items you want us to collect, the only timers that are actually helpful are the beetroot and potato ones cause they’re faster than usual, Idk how you could change them but I’m hoping there is some kind of way....

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I actually like the timers it's a different kind of skyblock. the amount is not to mutch to get you can make bigger and bigger farms every time you harvest.

Reactions: Annorlunda

Annorlunda

Jun 26, 2020
Hi there
I actually like the timers it's a different kind of skyblock. the amount is not to mutch to get you can make bigger and bigger farms every time you harvest.

I do see how you could like it, it is a cool system and adds on to the game but what if they had two separate versions? That would also be kinda nice.

funny_men300

Nov 3, 2018
Hi there
Well it depends on the later quests you need to wait multiple days for trees to go grow for example.
Though I find you right saying that the timers are a good system,our island completed all the quests a long while ago and because of the timers we always had a longer period of time needed to complete certain quests making the objectives last longer because once you complete the quests and there is nothing to unlock anymore then it becomes really boring after a while.
I think we went two months before new quests where added so yeah. I don't think they should remove the t imers either since you would be able to complete theses quests in a matter of days and staff won't be able to keep up posting new updates for more gameplay, making the playerbase lose interests.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom