Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello players

I want to talk about the thread of @komododragon 2002 . He has made today a thread with a link of komo vuilniszakken. For English/Spanish people that don't know what vuilniszakken are, here is the translation in English: garbage bags. He has given us a link with this kind of garbage bags. (I think that) it was meant as a joke, because the begin of his name komododragon 2002 was that kind of garbage bags. For people that were/are hating on him, please take it as a bad Joke. He wants to show us something for making us happy, he wasn't advertising. It is Maybe a useless thread with No points, but he wants to share it with the community.
Here can you find his thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/komo-vuilniszakken.195643/

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello players

I want to talk about the thread of @komododragon 2002 . He has made today a thread with a link of komo vuilniszakken. For English/Spanish people that don't know what vuilniszakken are, here is the translation in English: garbage bags. He has given us a link with this kind of garbage bags. (I think that) it was meant as a joke, because the begin of his name komododragon 2002 was that kind of garbage bags. For people that were/are hating on him, please take it as a bad Joke. He wants to show us something for making us happy, he wasn't advertising. It is Maybe a useless thread with No points, but he wants to share it with the community.
Here can you find his thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/komo-vuilniszakken.195643/
I don't need to explain anything more, thank you! :) (I also didn't know the English word...) And btw, all my jokes are trash, so you'll definitely need a Komo garbage bag! <:

F

Facelurite

But he's a rhino . Lol i thought he was buying garbage bas online and i roasted him . :eek:

Poor komodo

Btw wasnt hating i git the joke but decided to roast u anyways cant miss the opportunity y'know

@iCheeetah

Reactions: Komodо
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom