Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hephaestus59

Feb 1, 2017
The past three Updates that actually had an affect on the games themselves were increasingly bad and some of things they have made "better" are worse i.e. the auto team balance fix Or how the colossal update is now know by some as the colossal failure update.

Oh and you still didn't even fix the glitches revolved around the summoner kit where players can allied mobs with a bow, or how the slime has a bad tendency to throw its self into the void

Devs... pull it together... you're action will deter more players from playing the game

upload_2017-8-18_20-13-54.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Don't worry, I'm making a good thread for that update, I hope Cubecraft takes it into consideration.
I don't like the new balance as well.

I havent even played at all yet and i already know resistence potions are bad for the meta and also in general bad.
Western's Meta is lots of battles so this makes it really hard.
Forest Fight makes it very congested.
The maps... Games brings a new stratigie of useing parkour kb and not missing jumps but presents opponets rushing you

The others i have not figured out.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Don't worry, I'm making a good thread for that update, I hope Cubecraft takes it into consideration.
I don't like the new balance as well.
I like it, tower defence moved to slowly before and blockwars no longer switches teams mid game
or how the slime has a bad tendency to throw its self into the void
this actually isnt a glitch i dont think, slimes will jump off ledges regardless of height id actually like slimes removed as they are way to slow compared to other players and mobs
where players can allied mobs with a bow,
in all my time using that kit ive never seen an ally be able to attack its own mobs

Reactions: Because I can
F

Facelurite

They should spawn in sentries in place of players ; mobs with artificial AI

Because I can

Aug 18, 2017
Players gain resistance based on how many players are missing
I don't see what's wrong with that. I've seen it be suggested a couple times on forums, and it allows us to have no rebalance while also allowing the smaller team to be in a somewhat equal playing level as the larger team

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I actually like the new team balancing. Even though it causes unfair team numbers I'd rather win the game on the team I started with or lose knowing I had a fair chance but the other team outplayed my team. The buffs you are given do help out a lot too.

As for Tower defence, the only problem I have with it is that it's extremely laggy for me, otherwise I really enjoy it. Faster paced, more strategies, not the exact same game as before but with a couple different maps.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Hi sir
Eli wrote on ArslanShakirov's profile.
Hey, thanks for the follow!!
BurgerCat13 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow🧡🧡
Basketman wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom