Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

udodiI4

Well-Known Member
Yeah, I personally think I pushed myself WAY TOO FAR than I originally expected... So here are the things that I like the most about my survival world:
-Music Discs collection, with pigstep being the most important.
-The endermen farm, complete with an enchanting station.
-The armor room, with light coming from lava lamps.
-The Bow room, which contains my old, too expensive to repair bows.
-The end portal room.
 

Attachments

  • 2dda8e07-3e85-4655-8c0b-c4050159e435.png
    2dda8e07-3e85-4655-8c0b-c4050159e435.png
    224.5 KB · Views: 140
  • b77c73ae-7e8b-495e-a0b1-9f5ed5d56954.png
    b77c73ae-7e8b-495e-a0b1-9f5ed5d56954.png
    303.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 9222f15f-19b2-437f-9c0c-1b292883fdab.png
    9222f15f-19b2-437f-9c0c-1b292883fdab.png
    354.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 6aaeba4b-cbed-4835-989b-8e5b04e71caa.png
    6aaeba4b-cbed-4835-989b-8e5b04e71caa.png
    491.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 7cbce344-03ef-4ad5-9fd5-13a14993a84f.png
    7cbce344-03ef-4ad5-9fd5-13a14993a84f.png
    739.7 KB · Views: 136
  • e963b5b9-47f4-47c6-8aa5-2f305cc84dc2.png
    e963b5b9-47f4-47c6-8aa5-2f305cc84dc2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 148

blueliondn

Member
Jan 12, 2022
8
3
3
17
Yeah, I personally think I pushed myself WAY TOO FAR than I originally expected... So here are the things that I like the most about my survival world:
-Music Discs collection, with pigstep being the most important.
-The endermen farm, complete with an enchanting station.
-The armor room, with light coming from lava lamps.
-The Bow room, which contains my old, too expensive to repair bows.
-The end portal room.
The end portal room look so cool, how long it take you to make that?
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance
  • Thunder
    ⚡ Senior Moderator ⚡

Members online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom