Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It is so annoying how everyone is like “lol, 1.8 sucks so this idea sucks” and its mostly said like that. I really hate seeing this. You could instead say “I have my own opinion and that opinion is I dislike 1.8” dont just say “1.8 sucks”. Why? Because players still play that and love it.
So I really dont want to see this anymore about which mode is better! Just do something with the word “opinion” not “sucks” like this

I think that 1.8 is ok, but my prefer 1.9 for my opinion

Like what is so hard to say that? 1.9 and 1.8 are the same thing, you have to strafe and time your hits, you dont just spam click (like people in 1.9 say all the time) its just that in 1.9 its enforced to time and strafe!

Like why cant everyone be nice??
I like both versions, but if you have an opinion, just... state your opinion without saying a version sucks!!!

There have also been many posts about the rant and it hasn’t been resovled?

My suggestion is management like Camezonda, Efluke, rubik cube man, just resolve this and make this no longer a rant please. Its getting annoying with the same words on all 1.8 threads

Please stay kind
Have a good day

:D

Last edited:

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I agree with you, it is getting really annoying when people say " 1,8 sucks"; however, I think that players on forums can express their opinion about 1.8, same thing applies for people who hate 1.9 version, a little nicer.
I can't really think of a solution to this, the only thing that I can think off is, removing the 1.8 network.

Theftay

Oct 6, 2017
Colombia
AFreakingCookie, Greetings, First of all, Think twice before writing this message, Since you have inappropriate lenjuage for the server, Second, Everyone is free of the taste of your minecraft, Third, Many people observe this kind of messages, Please with all due respect, you must correct that vocabulary! THANK YOU! :D

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I surprises me when people say that 1.8 shouldn't get anything just because they don't like it, but usually the people that I've seen claiming that 1.8 shouldn't be updated have already given plenty of reasons in previous threads.
But since this thread is talking about why people only say that 1.8 sucks, I'll share my thoughts on it:

1.8 is the classic PVP, love it or hate it. There are people that like either 1.8, 1.9+ or both. Both deserve love and both should get updates in a perfect world. However, Cube's 1.8 is pretty barren (Not that many people play) meaning that if we added more games to that, the player count would spread thinner across gamemodes. This causes the matches to start much slower than they usually do.
The only updates 1.8 really gets is Skywars and Eggwars alongside the main network's updates, so at least they aren't being completely left in the dirt.
From my POV, updating 1.8 isn't worth it.

AFreakingCookie, Greetings, First of all, Think twice before writing this message, Since you have inappropriate lenjuage for the server, Second, Everyone is free of the taste of your minecraft, Third, Many people observe this kind of messages, Please with all due respect, you must correct that vocabulary! THANK YOU! :D
Uhm... what exactly are you talking about? Did you read the thread itself?

A

A pigeon

Hey genius , when I say 1.8 sucks , its given that its an opinion. I never presented it as a fact. I needent mention that is my opinion - thats a given.
I surprises me when people say that 1.8 shouldn't get anything just because they don't like it, but usually the people that I've seen claiming that 1.8 shouldn't be updated have already given plenty of reasons in previous threads.
But since this thread is talking about why people only say that 1.8 sucks, I'll share my thoughts on it:

1.8 is the classic PVP, love it or hate it. There are people that like either 1.8, 1.9+ or both. Both deserve love and both should get updates in a perfect world. However, Cube's 1.8 is pretty barren (Not that many people play) meaning that if we added more games to that, the player count would spread thinner across gamemodes. This causes the matches to start much slower than they usually do.
The only updates 1.8 really gets is Skywars and Eggwars alongside the main network's updates, so at least they aren't being completely left in the dirt.
From my POV, updating 1.8 isn't worth it.

Uhm... what exactly are you talking about? Did you read the thread itself?
The reason I said what I said was out of inpatience. 1.8 threads have been ahot down several times and yet they keep reappearing. My elaborate explanation has been stated countless times. In absence of a dislike button I simply stated it sucks . I said why at least 10 times before on other threads.

A

A pigeon

Just noticed some nonsense , so second reply
There have also been many posts (like 5 or something) about the rant and it hasn’t been resovled?

My suggestion is management like Camezonda, Efluke, rubik cube man, just resolve this and make this no longer a rant please. Its getting annoying with the same words on all 1.8 threads

Same words on all 1.8 threads? Yes , because weve had the arguements 5 yimes already. I am sick of making long messages regarding 1.8 . I have done so too many times , yet threads keep coming up. I even made a thread asking for 1.8 to be fully removed. That got a lot of support wonder whats happening regarding it now

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I agree with you, it is getting really annoying when people say " 1,8 sucks"; however, I think that players on forums can express their opinion about 1.8, same thing applies for people who hate 1.9 version, a little nicer.
I can't really think of a solution to this, the only thing that I can think off is, removing the 1.8 network.
The solution is putting it off at a nicer note?
Lol, what inapropriate language? I dont see any!

Same words on all 1.8 threads? Yes , because weve had the arguements 5 yimes already. I am sick of making long messages regarding 1.8 . I have done so too many times , yet threads keep coming up. I even made a thread asking for 1.8 to be fully removed. That got a lot of support wonder whats happening regarding it now
What do you expect about a rant that isnt needed anymore
Sometimes the same message is a good message

Overall I dont think the rant should be a thing

Just leave it off with an opinion rather than a false saying for other players like “1.8 sucks” so instead “my opinion is that I dislike 1.8”

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I hope you do realize the reason why I made another thread about the rant is because you said 1.8 sucks

Now I like both versions, I play 1.8 in hopes to find hackers and clean up the cubecraft 1.8, but 1.9 for fun with friends on discord! :D

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
If I saw the message, What is in that message, It is the bad vocabulario, It has inadequate language!
You’re saying I have bad vocabulary when you just spelled vocabulary wrong....?
Not trying to start an argument, but im not judging your miss spelling? Because im not mean and im not like that.

Be constructive people :D

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You’re saying I have bad vocabulary when you just spelled vocabulary wrong....?
Not trying to start an argument, but im not judging your miss spelling? Because im not mean and im not like that.

Be constructive people :D
I wouldnt say its the best, but I like both version
Ya know, best of both worlds xD
But many people will disagree with you, why? Because its a rant that doesnt need to be a rank anymore
Hello
(Please respond and send me a friend request)
AFreakingCookie (AFC)#7001
I hope you do realize the reason why I made another thread about the rant is because you said 1.8 sucks

Now I like both versions, I play 1.8 in hopes to find hackers and clean up the cubecraft 1.8, but 1.9 for fun with friends on discord! :D
The solution is putting it off at a nicer note?

Lol, what inapropriate language? I dont see any!

What do you expect about a rant that isnt needed anymore
Sometimes the same message is a good message

Overall I dont think the rant should be a thing

Just leave it off with an opinion rather than a false saying for other players like “1.8 sucks” so instead “my opinion is that I dislike 1.8”
You can edit your previous post if you want to say more. Making 5 entire posts is just spamming the thread with unnecessary comments.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

The fact that you choose not to understand that "1.8 sucks" is not a fact is funny.
You can edit your previous post if you want to say more. Making 5 entire posts is just spamming the thread with unnecessary comments.
He knows Gainy this is a tactic to make it seem like the thread has a lot of replies to gtmet more people to reply. Its effective

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Oh... sorry, I thought it would still be considered spamming if you quote multiple people in one post, ill no for next time thank you so much! :D
The fact that you choose not to understand that "1.8 sucks" is not a fact is funny.

He knows Gainy this is a tactic to make it seem like the thread has a lot of replies to gtmet more people to reply. Its effective
Why are you so mean? I didnt know that you were allowed to quote more than 3-5 people

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
Yeah, I know what you mean. I am a fan of 1.8 and my friend is a fan of 1.9, and all the time he says: "uh yes 1.8 sucks i like the delay on the hits"

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom