Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Considering the recent removal of 4 CubeCraft staff members, the Blockwars update that many people did not like, and the drama from the Devil Opening Effects pack, CubeCraft isn't doing great at the moment. One more wrong move could greatly damage CubeCraft.

I know this is said again and again, but obviously it's going to continue to be said until it actually happens. CubeCraft needs to listen! A disturbingly small percentage of CubeCraft's community suggestions (that get many :agree: s, no less) are actually implemented. This is the reason CubeCraft is struggling right now. If their own player-base dislikes a new update or the community is rebelling against a new pack, CubeCraft needs to listen to them.

Example:
Take the recent Blockwars update for example. Here's what happened: CubeCraft said that they would be making a new Blockwars update and it would be out a week later. A majority of the reactions from the community to that post were "angry", yet CubeCraft continued on with the update and released it as planned. Naturally, the community was still angry when the update came out. And here we are now, players still unsatisfied. Do you see what went wrong here? CubeCraft simply stated that there would be a new update, and didn't let the community have a say.

How CubeCraft presented the update:
New Blockwars update coming out! These are the things that will be changed: ___. Hope you like it!

How they could have presented it:
We're thinking about adding a Blockwars update! These are the things that we have in mind ____. What do you all think?

But yes, it is true that some updates just need to be announced without asking the community first. Still though, even after the majority of the players reacted negatively to the update, CubeCraft didn't really respond to it and just figured that it would die down. There's a new "secret project" coming out (see @Triple6 's post). Hopefully this will be good or at least something that the community has suggested in the past.

In short, CubeCraft needs to listen to their players more. They will figure that out sooner or later, but it is a matter of how long it takes them to realize that that will determine CubeCraft's fate. (kinda exaggerated but...)

I feel like this post sounded harsh to the staff and for that I am sorry. Please no hate towards any of them. This isn't anyones fault, it is just something that needs to be changed.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Considering the recent removal of 4 CubeCraft staff members, the Blockwars update that many people did not like, and the drama from the Devil Opening Effects pack, CubeCraft isn't doing great at the moment. One more wrong move could greatly damage CubeCraft.

I know this is said again and again, but obviously it's going to continue to be said until it actually happens. CubeCraft needs to listen! A disturbingly small percentage of CubeCraft's community suggestions (that get many :agree: s, no less) are actually implemented. This is the reason CubeCraft is struggling right now. If their own player-base dislikes a new update or the community is rebelling against a new pack, CubeCraft needs to listen to them.

Example:
Take the recent Blockwars update for example. Here's what happened: CubeCraft said that they would be making a new Blockwars update and it would be out a week later. A majority of the reactions from the community to that post were "angry", yet CubeCraft continued on with the update and released it as planned. Naturally, the community was still angry when the update came out. And here we are now, players still unsatisfied. Do you see what went wrong here? CubeCraft simply stated that there would be a new update, and didn't let the community have a say.

How CubeCraft presented the update:
New Blockwars update coming out! These are the things that will be changed: ___. Hope you like it!

How they could have presented it:
We're thinking about adding a Blockwars update! These are the things that we have in mind ____. What do you all think?

But yes, it is true that some updates just need to be announced without asking the community first. Still though, even after the majority of the players reacted negatively to the update, CubeCraft didn't really respond to it and just figured that it would die down. There's a new "secret project" coming out (see @Triple6 's post). Hopefully this will be good or at least something that the community has suggested in the past.

In short, CubeCraft needs to listen to their players more. They will figure that out sooner or later, but it is a matter of how long it takes them to realize that that will determine CubeCraft's fate. (kinda exaggerated but...)

I feel like this post sounded harsh to the staff and for that I am sorry. Please no hate towards any of them. This isn't anyones fault, it is just something that needs to be changed.
The customer (or consumer in this case) is always right.
They should be trying to follow that more often, if not all the time.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I do think that Cubecraft tried to reach out to the community, but ultimately they failed. The community feedback team was meant to be the great bridge between the community and the devs. But in the end it fell short. I do think that the admins are trying their best to listen to the community, but they don't truly understand what the community wants. I hope that makes sense.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I do think that Cubecraft tried to reach out to the community, but ultimately they failed. The community feedback team was meant to be the great bridge between the community and the devs. But in the end it fell short. I do think that the admins are trying their best to listen to the community, but they don't truly understand what the community wants. I hope that makes sense.
Yes exactly you sad the right thing

Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
Top Bottom