Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Hello!

Today I was thinking why the PvP-gamemode is not for 1.8 and only for 1.9 or higher. I would really think that if we would make the PvP-gamemode joinable for 1.8, that it would get alot of players. Maybe also add a weekly, monthly leaderboards, everyone on the weekly, monthly leaderbords should receive an amount of experience or cubelets. I think this would make the server way more competitive and would attract more "tryhard" players.

This way my opinion, if you want to correct me be sure to do so! ;)

-eSoldier

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017
pvp/FFA is for 1.8 and 1.9 you need to click on the last armor stand in the lobby there stand this game is 1.8 :)

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
omg are you stupid you want to do 1.8 right
what does it matter of you login 1.8 ore 1.9/higher :oops:
Because there are many differences between Cubecraft's classic '1.8 style' PvP mode on the 1.9 server, and actual 1.8 PvP. For example, knockback and regen are very different, there's no block hitting in 1.9, and there are also many smaller changes like with bows and shields.

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Not that it matters, but I don't think CC is going to make the PvP section allowed in 1.8. It is already accessible in 1.9+. It isn't the same but CC isn't a 1.8 server, thus the reason why they probably don't have it available to 1.8 players.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom