Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ivanandres

Nov 15, 2020
It is the best server of Minecraft bedrock but the problem they are hackers in some games with my friend who in total there were 3 we stumbled upon 3 hackers then we have to go to the page to report and that's too late to others the names are long and we are forgotten if you could put the command/report the server would have fewer hackers hope to fix it soon and another thing believe lobbys for each language i speak spanish and i can't talk to my team

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
yes, We all know there is a problem with hackers. But every day Sintel get =better and better at finding and stopping them

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Couple of things:
/report - On the Java server, this command is only able to be used by people who buy a rank. Many people without rank were abusing it, and there were too many reports for the staff to handle, many of them false. I would assume if this feature were to be added to the Bedrock server, the same permissions would apply.

Translations - Only in the past few months has the staff been working on translations for the server. As of now, they are focusing on translating the text that the server displays to you, which is certainly a help for those who are more comfortable with a language other than English. However, there are so many languages the server accommodate for that it would be impractical for there to be separate games and lobbies for each language. I think your issue could be somewhat fixed if there was a auto-translation implemented for chat messages. Although, this would take a lot of work from the translation team.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Sentinel has greatly improved recently and has been able to kick/ban players that do use hacks such as fly, airjumping and speed.
Many pvp based hacks are hard to ban.

Reactions: Fayker

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
They dont have enough staff to make a /report for bedrock edition

Accurate. We are currently stocking up on Bedrock staff though and do have plans to implement the feature.
Couple of things:
/report - On the Java server, this command is only able to be used by people who buy a rank. Many people without rank were abusing it, and there were too many reports for the staff to handle, many of them false. I would assume if this feature were to be added to the Bedrock server, the same permissions would apply.

Translations - Only in the past few months has the staff been working on translations for the server. As of now, they are focusing on translating the text that the server displays to you, which is certainly a help for those who are more comfortable with a language other than English. However, there are so many languages the server accommodate for that it would be impractical for there to be separate games and lobbies for each language. I think your issue could be somewhat fixed if there was a auto-translation implemented for chat messages. Although, this would take a lot of work from the translation team.

On the /report, you are 100% accurate. When it comes to how we handle translations, as far as I know all hologram text is displayed per player.

Responding to OP about his per-lobby suggestion: This would be an impractical way to go about it, and quite expensive. If the team gets to it, we would probably implement it with language specific chat channels.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom