Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneDraa

Aug 21, 2020
Why the hell are there so many hackers??? I've seen people fly in the main lobby on several ocasions and i know that there is a way to report them but it's too messy you have to have video footage to report them on cubecraft.net, why cant there be an ingame report option or maybe an admin to monitor the situtaion?????

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hey!

We understand your frustration, it is annoying to find a cheater and fight with them. I recommend you to use https://reports.cubecraft.net if you want to help the Team and the community.

There's also an in-game reporting system, if you have a rank, then use '/report help' for more information. :heart:

Reactions: Exarpo and Jiivan
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey,

Why the hell are there so many hackers???
Hackers have a lot of accounts to hack on a minecraft premium server, it's so easy as going to a web (which for obvious reasons I'm not gonna name), click on a button and get another account. There's already a VPN system used by cubecraft, is called "Blocked connection" it's like a IP ban.

Also, we already count with an anticheat which is constantly getting improved by the sentinel developers.

They're releasing new sentinel internal staff things (one of the dev told us this), and besides this, they're getting a lot of helpers.

If you see any rule breaker (hacker), please, feel free to record them and report at: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

why cant there be an ingame report option or maybe an admin to monitor the situtaion?????

As @xGregoriio_ said, we also already count with a /report system through a server command. It's just that you have to a ranked player (Iron, lapiz, gold, diamond, emerald, obsidian and youtuber) or have an active PLUS subscription to use the command.

- Ranked players have limited reports number whilst the PLUS have unlimited reports.

Unranked player cannot use it because then it would be a chaos, then even the hackers which are mostly stone ranks could use this feature with the first goal of confuse and difficult the staff work.

Reactions: Exarpo and Gregeyy

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
We are in Quarantine And People Are Bored. So They Do That To Say That Is Funny. The Is Also Other Hackers In The Game. No Clippers, AimBot, And Third Of All There Is Players That Can’t Hit You In Any Direction. The CubeCraft Server Is Getting Better Sentinels And Is Always Working Hard. So Get A Staff Member Or Admin To Help With You. But The Flying Can Was A Glitch For My Sister She Accidentally Flew Across The Map And Left So She Could Mot Be Banned. Just Remember. The Amount Of Hackers Is Decreasing. Millions Of People Are Banned Every Day.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
We are in Quarantine And People Are Bored. So They Do That To Say That Is Funny. The Is Also Other Hackers In The Game. No Clippers, AimBot, And Third Of All There Is Players That Can’t Hit You In Any Direction. The CubeCraft Server Is Getting Better Sentinels And Is Always Working Hard. So Get A Staff Member Or Admin To Help With You. But The Flying Can Was A Glitch For My Sister She Accidentally Flew Across The Map And Left So She Could Mot Be Banned. Just Remember. The Amount Of Hackers Is Decreasing. Millions Of People Are Banned Every Day.
Uh millions arent banned everyday. In total, sentinel has banned around 1.5 million. Also, Why Are You Starting Every Word With A Capital Letter

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Also capital is because I had A setting on. That makes it like that I forgot to turn it off

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Well in the lobby, players you think are hackers because they fly, may just be people that have access to /fly (people with emerald rank and above). But unfortunately there are real hackers as well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom