Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpecForxaGaming:3

Nov 18, 2014
47º Interestellar Turian Fleet.
This is not posible, at least, not for someone like me.
I thought i were danged.
But i find her, my love, my life, my everything. Shes everything i have, also everything i need. I can feel, hear her breath on my ear. That heat is one of those wich makes you feel blessed. Shes perfect. Shes beutiful. I could die for her. But, unlucky, i wish this were real. It is real, real for me, but not for you. Shes mine, only mine. No one have ever see her, i told you, shes mine. If i could bring her back again to life, ill. If i could see kiss her again. I would give my life for her. I can give my life for her; But theres no way to bring back a death. Her breath is still cold. But heat for me. Her skin is becoming pale. She cant cry anymore. Im right, im danged. Shes more mine than ever. Her hearth its mine now, and i know, her life too...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on mitgobla's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future
I would like to say, thank you all for the birthday wishes, really means a lot to me. You all are the most amazing people I have ever met. I wanted to say more, but today was sadder than I expected. Looking at everything that happened here in the forums in the past hours, it was overwhelming for me. The fact that it all happened today, I cant-
To the people who left the team today, thank you for everything you did.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg!! u was good staff member and good luck in the future! 🤍🥚
Top Bottom