Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
1,197
6,136
409
22
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello friends!
I'm here to share a little drawing I've been working on. :) I really enjoy drawing animation heroes, and I thought I am in a mood for drawing Jack from "The Nightmare Before Christmas". So, here it is:

jack.jpg

jack-2.jpg

Speaking of Christmas, have you guys planned what are you going to do in the holidays? Will you visit a different place or will you stay at home with your family, playing video games and watching movies? Or maybe... will you go ski/snowboarding? I am very interested to read about your plans, so please tell me down in the replies! :)

31725226_1475293682582824_4453810811697102848_n.gif
​
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday WINAAR!
HOTROD. wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom