Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
@ElPtricko For being really nice and overall funny to play with!
@Perdawdian For being one of my first friends on the Pleb Family Discord server.... DAD. ;)
@Dylaila For helping me with something secret.. :o Thank you <3
@Aerlia For always being on when I am and being funny when I play with you. :D
I wish I could tag everyone, but I don't have that much time. Thank you everyone <3

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
@xx_360noscope101 For always being there for me whenever I have an issue/problem in real life or in game.
@Tacosbefriends For always helping me whenever I need clarification/help with moderation. Plus, I think without tacos random sayings in chat, I would never know hes in the same lobby as me :p
Some random things tacos has said to me (i didnt realize he was streaming :confused1:) Its also funny how Tacos just does it causally :D: https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/vod-166261743-offset-2186.5-8.916666666666638.mp4#t=0
@Camezonda For helping me report bugs and being a really funny person!!

Reactions: Thaus

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
@HackersDontWin - For being an amazing person
@iConfueZ - For being a pro dev and great guy
@ThatGrimCreeper - For being a legend
@Perdawdian - Cuz you're Perdad
@Dylaila - <3
@Zrathex - Amazing guy (lost his forums account access RIP :( )
@xx_360noscope101 - Always there to yell back
@Orangeric88 - Best staff member on CCGN right now
@CookiesAlwaysWin - Amazing cookie, great at his work, and very, very helpful
@Natsu_Fire - Natssuuuuuu Eyy NatsuWater

ehh lot more tags but to sum it up, those are the main people I'd like to thank and those are the people I speak to the most so yah

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
@Gray_Ice Por ser mi amigo de toda la vida y los que nos quedan... (1 dia mas xd).
@HangarGeek Por jugar conmigo casi todos los dias y invitarme a party al instante de conectarme :p
@FireExcalibur10 Por divertirnos jugando a muchas cosas e invitarme tambien al instante
@Dylaila For being my Best Friend and playing and talking with me <3
@iConfueZ For having some great time playing EggWars, for helping me with all kind of stuff and for being a PRO DEV :D
@TheFastBowler For helping me and chatting almost every day. Also for being TheSlowBowler//TheSlowWifi <333
@iCheeetah @SrKlompenstein @ItsDavey_ Thanks for being my friends and for winning all games on EggWars <3 #EggWarsMasters
@Cynamooo @Marieke2001 @Lezappen For being my friends, playing a lot together and for being the best staff members I have ever met

I would also like to Thank people from Discord like @Jeff_Bllkth , @LuisZapataR , @xLuiiJox and @Sharz <3
There is a lot of people that I would like to thank, but this reply would be sooooooo long.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
@Camezonda for helping me a lot in the past and of course for being our cat queen.
@Natsu_Fire, @SrKlompenstein and @ItsDavey_ for all being very good friends of mine and for being part of the EggWarsMasters!
@Flaxic for always being nice and friendly to me.
@Tacosbefriends for being the best and the friendliest Administrator to me and for all the (upcoming) awesome and hilarious streams
@zRinne for always being nice, friendly and of course for being a cat!
@zDutchie, @telegamer and @Diogo for always handling reports of me.
@Buuuddy for handling my reports too but also for being our DJ Buuuddy.
@Orangeric88 for always reacting to my bug reports.
@ItsTwany for being a good friend of mine.
@iLoveYouu for always helping me when I needed it and for being nice and friendly to me.
@Anmazing for being a(n)mazing and for making my profile picture.
@Alex_de_Grote, @Max111D., @HuracanFTW and @Unstrafeless for making all those incredible and amazing maps.

Last edited:

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
@jollow250 for a very nice friend and for my first follower!
@StopWalking and @Yoya and @Alex_de_Grote thank you for the tips how I can build and nice video's @Yoya!
@ItsDavey_ for my first minecraft friend and a very friendly person!
@Cynamooo thank you for every thing what you have done for me and a very friendly person!
@Jackelele you are so awsome thanks!
@iCheeetah and @SrKlompenstein guys you are so awsome for me and thank you for the nice time!
@Unipotato and @LucianYOLO every time if I ask you for playing with me do you guys always say yes!
@Marieke2001, @Anmazing, @Buuuddy, @TheBrownster904 thank you guys for playing with me and friendly guys! ;)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
@JM_Deena you're probs never going to read this but for being my best friend for erhm like 10 years or so and always listening to my problems and yeah just best friend things xo oh and PETEEERRRRRR

Reactions: Twania

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Oh

@ItsTwany for being My first minecraft friend, and have a lot of fun with each other!

@iCheeetah , @SrKlompenstein and @Natsu_Fire for being very Nice to me, and helping me alot! And not to forgot, being a part of the #eggwarsmasters ;3

@Tacosbefriends Thank you for beig very Nice and have amazing streams to watch!!

@Marieke2001 heheh, being very Nice and have a lot of fun by playing skywars with each other ^-^

@Jackelele for having alot of fun with each other and by playing skywars :3

@zRinne even though we've played only one skywars game with each other, you still are a very Nice person and a kitten lover :33

@Skifby , @zDutchie , @Buuuddy , @Camezonda , @Younisco & @Nikoshka for being very helpfull and giving me alot of assistance When I need it <3

@BrokenAyzer We haven't play alot But you are very Nice and helpfull.

If you think I forgot you, don't worry. Just tell me

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
@Perdawdian for being a nice person and helping some people where it is needed.
@ItsDavey_ for being a nice person ingame and on the forums. You're so good in skywars :confused1:.
@Yoya for making a lot of nice skywars videos!
@Soeshi sweetest girl!
@SrKlompenstein for being a friendly person.
@Saradabaschi no reason, only everything What is positive!
@Marieke2001 for helping many people.
@ItsTwany a Nice person on the forums.
@Cynamooo for being the best Helper ever!
@Bob_the_Giraffe for being the longest giraffe on earth ;).

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
@Camezonda For being the most calm Staff Member I've ever met, it's as if we have been friends for years <3
@TheFastBowler You taught me the ways of the 'Bowler Ping' !
@Haggis For being the one and only Haggis Eater.
@Perdawdian You are the best Brother I've ever had and you taught me how to use TNT properly ;)
@BrokenAyzer You have done everyone proud! Congratz Bro!
@Cynamooo For being my EggWars Buddy :)
@Buuuddy For being my Dutch Translator <3
@xMegaCoolx for being my Wonderful Minecraft Daddy <3 *insert kiss emoji here*
@PerryJ for being an Awesome Line Dash Player!
(I know it was meant to be one tag, but there are just soooo many wonderful people).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom