Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
@Natsu_Fire por estar ahi siempre, en todo momento, por jugar y por preocuparte. Tq manito :p
@HangarGeek por enseñarme cosas, por invitarme a la party namas conectarme xDy por ser un buen amigo
@AmiB00s por ser tan buen amigo que eres en la vida real y por sacarme siempre una sonrisa incluso en los momentos mas dificiles.
@Pandaa for beeing a good friend and also how to my little brother :p I won't forget u never.
@Anmazing for beeing a good friend, for playing with me, and making the server funny.
@TeovoTeovo por enseñarme a construir mi primera isla, por estar ahi siempre, por enseñarme como funcionaba el Voxel Sniper, y por dejarme de hablar inesperadamente.... Siento haberte molestado, espero volver a ser tu amigo como antes tio! Tq :p
@Gray_Ice por jugar conmigo, Natsu y Hangar, y por ser buena persona.
@Camezonda for beeing my 1st staff friend, for helping me a lot with stuff, and for beeing a good person with all of us. Love u m8! :D

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
@LanceDaniels I've had many fun times playing with you on Speed UHC. With your help I finally accomplished my goal of Making it on the Leaderboards. Also, while on skype I got to know you better as a person. You always go the extra mile in trying to help everyone and I believe this is why you became a moderater so quickly. Many people will agree with me that you are very nice. It's how nice you are that I grew more respect for Spanish people and Spanish speaking Countries. I am now in Spanish II and last year I had the highest grade in my Spanish I Class. (thanks for the help with my homework)
Fun game!

Reactions: LanceDaniels

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
@Wintrie first cube friend- Eggwars buddies
@Fluffys_gurl <3
@DeedsDaDog my dog, pls how do you put up with me?
@jollow250 *yollow* Dunno how you put up with us all saying that - miss u xd
@andyschofie internet dad - thanks for being there :3
@telegamer internet step dad - 1.8 sw buddy
@Younisco my son - Tele is still better sorry
@StorySays - SG tryhard, hi. Jk, good friend :D
@AnimalTamer1 always there for me :3 - steals my iron during eggwars..
@Snodia sorry for taking the gold in eggwars xd
@ItsDavey_ strange person. Good friend!
@ItsTwany I don't know you much but you seem cool.
@Tacosbefriends - the first time you tried to say Jackelele, I will never forget.
@Efcluke94 'Magic word?' "Please?" Hahaha
@LanceDaniels up for cha cha slide when I'm back from holiday?

..bunch other people .. everyone is amazing and friendly!

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
@zRinne for always being nice, friendly and of course for being a cat!

Thank you
bete.gif
you're nice as well and always helping out, keep it up!

@zRinne even though we've played only one skywars game with each other, you still are a very Nice person and a kitten lover :33

tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow.gif
E-e-e-even though I most likely just fell off and died, I'm glad you enjoyed your time with me. Even if it was short, It was fun. Hope to play with you and some others soon. (although I'm just gonna fall to the void, cough)
-
Not going to tag them because it's embarrassing but, thank you to those who have helped me along the way, giving me personal advice when I was struggling even though we're online friends, hopefully one day we could turn that into a real long lasting friendship because I would be sad if everything ended once one of us decides to leave cube.
I'm also grateful to my few snapchat buddies, sending me interesting things be it their selfie, scenery, everything really.
robu_by_emoji_kun-d5hrw1l.gif

I just really love everyone to be honest.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats. Now make bedrock unsafe.

I mean safe again :)
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, mister HelperLane.
ItzzWxrrior wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
no way this cool guy is helper now 🔥
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Top Bottom