Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snigdo69Zerus

Member
Feb 10, 2024
24
50
29
Bangladesh
Pronouns
He/Him
Let us play a classic game just for fun.



There are simple rules:


1. Type anything (but keep it friendly and follow the forum rules)!

2. The last person to reply before the thread becomes inactive... WINS šŸ†

3. No spamming or double posting—just wait for someone else to respond!

4. Let us see who the ultimate forum champion is.



I will start by saying...
 

Attachments

  • ChatGPT Image Apr 5, 2025, 05_33_37 PM.png
    ChatGPT Image Apr 5, 2025, 05_33_37 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 83

Snigdo69Zerus

Member
Feb 10, 2024
24
50
29
Bangladesh
Pronouns
He/Him
Let us play a classic game just for fun.



There are simple rules:


1. Type anything (but keep it friendly and follow the forum rules)!

2. The last person to reply before the thread becomes inactive... WINS šŸ†

3. No spamming or double posting—just wait for someone else to respond!

4. Let us see who the ultimate forum champion is.



I will start by saying...
The game starts now.........
 

Aymencrafter21

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2024
125
217
49
17
Tunisia
Pronouns
He/Him
Let us play a classic game just for fun.



There are simple rules:


1. Type anything (but keep it friendly and follow the forum rules)!

2. The last person to reply before the thread becomes inactive... WINS šŸ†

3. No spamming or double posting—just wait for someone else to respond!

4. Let us see who the ultimate forum champion is.



I will start by saying...
I am winning yay!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Snigdo69Zerus
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🄳
Top Bottom