Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you want to see in the next SkyWars update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
  • Final Killcam? like in Call of duty or whatever?
  • Also, perhaps a map where there are 3 teams. That hasn't been done yet has it?
  • Thunder sound effect when there are maybe 2 players or 2 teams left?
  • I always love new maps with new strategies, like maybe an inverted map, where the starter islands are in the middle, and the main island surrounds them?
  • Put fireworks in the chests to show your location to your teammates, or enemies!
  • Since I have been on cubecraft for a looong time, I would love to see the old maps back. Maybe a special event where those are brought back?
  • This is just me as an obsidian, but to give the upper ranks more meaning, I think if votes are tied, the higher donator gets their choice.
  • majority vote wins, no chance of minority vote. (I've chosen a kit for Basic- most voted- and against the odds, play an OP game- least voted)

P

PingXL

I would like it to be more like Hypixel. More kits, players and less waiting time. Hypixel's Skywars is the thing that made Hypixel what it is today and if Cubecraft can do something like that, I'm sure it would grow too.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I would like it to be more like Hypixel. More kits, players and less waiting time. Hypixel's Skywars is the thing that made Hypixel what it is today and if Cubecraft can do something like that, I'm sure it would grow too.
Yes I believe that if the skywars on Cubecraft were like Hypixel's then it would grow a lot. The player base on Hypixel's skywars is far larger than ours.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
  • Final Killcam? like in Call of duty or whatever?
  • Also, perhaps a map where there are 3 teams. That hasn't been done yet has it?
  • Thunder sound effect when there are maybe 2 players or 2 teams left?
  • I always love new maps with new strategies, like maybe an inverted map, where the starter islands are in the middle, and the main island surrounds them?
  • Put fireworks in the chests to show your location to your teammates, or enemies!
  • Since I have been on cubecraft for a looong time, I would love to see the old maps back. Maybe a special event where those are brought back?
  • This is just me as an obsidian, but to give the upper ranks more meaning, I think if votes are tied, the higher donator gets their choice.
  • majority vote wins, no chance of minority vote. (I've chosen a kit for Basic- most voted- and against the odds, play an OP game- least voted)

1- No...
2- Meh... Maybe could be cool but meh...
3- No...
4- I like this idea could be interesting... Needs lots of space though...
5- N.O
6- Maybe not a SPECIAL EVENT (Or maybe...) But there are some like Atlantis and Ice that need to return... And get re-done... We lost so many...
7- No... Not fair and also makes the game a bit weird...

D

Deleted member 100818

No kits and Abilities section: Almost not played, not quite fun so I'd say remove it and make place for more maps :D

More Kits: I really like the ideas of staff changing the kits but what about more fun kits? Sounds good to me.

More Maps: I know making a skywars map isn't minute or hour work, it could take a few days or even a week to make a good one but still in my opinion, new maps would be great! Although we're talking about an update so there will be new maps for sure right? And maybe insert a map of 32 players just for fun and just 1 or 2 of them. Those are a lot but it seems fun to me to have at least one. And as I said, if you remove the no kits and abilities section there will be place for more maps right? You'd probably make the sign section much bigger if no kits and abilities is gonna be removed.

Knockback Sword: As most people remember (if they played cube long enough) there has been a wooden sword with knockback 4 in OP solo skywars. Once I made a thread about it but that didn't worked. Athough I saw that punch 3 has been replaced to punch 1 so that's a start. But the main reason people hate OP is campers. This could be easily fixed by just removing the punch bow and replacing it for a knockback 4 wooden sword so people are actually moving instead of camping while shooting with a punch bow. And to finish it maybe you should put less arrows in the chests, not too less but less.

Amount of chests: Before saying something about this, please know that this is only MY opinion, thanks.
I think that the amount of chests in solo skywars should gave an upgrade from 2 to at least 3 per map. Because lots of people played with no armor which sucked.
At team skywars I've never counted the chests but I think you should add 2 or 3 extra per map. Would be fun to see this ^,^

Abilities: As we all know you can buy abilities at the skywars shop (the book on your 3th (second in java language) but for the price you pay in points you should get more % of chance. I mean 25K for (as far as I remember) 18% is a bit low to me. I think the highest amount of % should be 35%

Golden Blocks: In a map like PacMan there are way too many gold blocks. Someone already made a thread of notch apples and that they're too OP to make in normal skywars which I did not fully agreed with but having so much golden blocks as in pacman maybe you should place less golden blocks.

Final kill count: Some people do not lime this, but my idea if this is a bit different (or maybe not :P ) If you die in a game put a private message to the player with something like "click HERE to see your kills" and it will show the amount of kills. I think that could be fun,

Reactions: D0RIAN
F

Facelurite

In against spectral effect . Regarding world events , please just do island degradation ans not the things you did with SG. Earthquake is veey annoying and serves no purpose

Digger kit - reduce the ores but include a silk touch pickaxe , making the kit valuable in the long run. Please rename the kit to Diglett or Dugtrio kit. Digger is boring .

A chest refill after a certain amount of time would be great .

A TNT rain voting option as well , and /gamerule doMobSpawning true voting option

SaltedFish

May 28, 2017
I would like that you will put new botes like super jump,speed etc for Skywars but in the model withought kits that it would increase the persons playing in withought kits.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom