Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey guys, so, the new update has brought some pretty cool features. I like how the chests refill now and some of the maps have had some cool tweaks done to them etc (and I quite like the new Fruit map in team Skywars :p).

But I think something is not quite right. I believe that there are too many Enderpearls during the games - especially in OP. I mean, you can already select the Enderman kit which gives you 1 Enderpearl in a given time, but I've found that in games when the chests refill, you end up with at least over 5 Enderpearls. I've encountered people quite a few times where I am fighting them, they are dying and then they quickly Enderpearl away - and then they do it again, and again, and again.

I feel that having so many Enderpearls in Skywars is just too OP, and it is just too easy for people to get away.

Reactions: 7aMoDi

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
Yes, that happened to me a few days ago.

I haver never played skywars before, I like other gamemodes like eggwars, survival games or lucky games but, with the new update i decided to play skywars and I liked.

The thing is that there are too many ep in a single game, even with normal items and I got pretty angry in a game because I was battling a helper and he/she was only escaping from me, breaking my bridges with projectibles and spamming ender pearls when low hearts (very annoying) until one of his/her ep failed and I won the game and of course he/she pissed off.

I am not against the new update or refills but I think the ender pearl spawn ratio should be lowered.

Have a nice day.

Reactions: Foxy011

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I honestly hate the new SkyWars update, not trying to sound rude or obnoxious. I dislike the new kits, abilities, and refills. Especially the refills. The refills make it so much like the other server we all know, basically just a big copy. Plus, the refills are way too overpowered. Three to five enderpearls per chest, five stacks of blocks, and just four pairs of armor is just annoying. Enderpearls shouldn't even be in Normal or Basic mode. Soft blocks are very annoying, too. It creates a lot of lag, and is just completely unfair, in my opinion. The kits, yes, have been changed to make it easier, but I still dislike them. The maps are okay, but they are very small, now. I like the variety. Anyways, I just dislike the SkyWars update a lot. Kinda' disappointed with Cube, for it. ;/

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
I agree, and I think the Enderpearl kit should only get 1 enderpearl and you'll have to wait 1 minute till you get it. And if after you threw it you'll get slowness / blindness for 5 seconds.

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
Hey guys, so, the new update has brought some pretty cool features. I like how the chests refill now and some of the maps have had some cool tweaks done to them etc (and I quite like the new Fruit map in team Skywars :p).

But I think something is not quite right. I believe that there are too many Enderpearls during the games - especially in OP. I mean, you can already select the Enderman kit which gives you 1 Enderpearl in a given time, but I've found that in games when the chests refill, you end up with at least over 5 Enderpearls. I've encountered people quite a few times where I am fighting them, they are dying and then they quickly Enderpearl away - and then they do it again, and again, and again.

I feel that having so many Enderpearls in Skywars is just too OP, and it is just too easy for people to get away.
I disagree
Before the update it was anbad idea if you would go to mid.
Now going to mid is finally rewarding.
And you also get damage when trowing a pearl

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom