Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lethash

May 15, 2023
imo, eggwars is way too overpowered. iron armour can be gained easily, and netherite swords can give you such an insane advantage over people if you dont let them in mid. it's barely playable anymore, when you can wipe out a whole team in teams of 4 by yourself by getting some gold and diamonds.
skywars is too op now too, dim armour is way more common and you cant even use the enchanting table without getting attacked and killed. ive been killed so fast so many times with full dim, it's so annoying. im retreating to hive until this goes away. old cubecraft was way better.

Also, I've been starting to lag way more often. I destroy blocks, then they come back and I have to destroy them again and lag around a bit. my game has been stopping entirely, and I cant do anything except run around, then everything happens at once and I'm dead with no egg left. I also disconnect often after this happens.

Last edited:

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
People were solo wiping bases in quads LONG before the update. It's nothing new. I'm in the minority but I really enjoy the new update now that most of the bugs are gone and stability issues have been resolved.

Skywars is the best it's ever been in the servers history. Old skywars was getting stale but the addition of all the new items allows for some fun and creative possibilities. Have you obby trapped someone yet? Have you done a pearl/cobweb clutch as you were falling into the void? Have you and your friends shared resources to have one teammate full prot netherite? Everyone I've spoken to about the new skywars is having more fun than they have in a long time.

If you enjoy the hive more now, feel free to stay there. But please stop asking them to revert all their hard work. It's finally paying off and players are coming around.

Thank you CC staff. The time I've spent on the new update has been a blast(now that bugs are "mostly" gone)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
Top Bottom