Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the new maps?

• Total voters

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
Let's not beat around the bush: I think the new maps are awesome! Some of them are beautiful and inspires exploring and some of them just have a great level design for great battles.

• Athens is sooo grand and just epic in every single way (maybe just love it because I got 9 kills the first time I played it?!) ;) Great to have a new 5+ player map to choose from.
  • I am so happy about Starfish and Candy on Solo! In a forum thread Efcluke (map builder) and some of us talked about what kind of maps we wanted, and these two are just what we expressed - more rushing maps for solo! I said that I would love a map similar to Ducks in team - and today I saw it: "Candy". So thanks!
  • That team map with a big glass globe thingy in the middle is really beautful and a great experience exploring the nature.
As always with new maps, I feel kind of lost and make poor strategic choices, but it's just so great to have that nerve back in the game - these 5 maps will definitely break the routine and risk of staleness and feeling that its a chore to play at times.

I also like the new pre-game Lobby, much better than the last one! Not a huge fan of the Main Lobby though, but I haven't explored it much yet.

The only thing I'm slightly concerned about is that the number of maps have increased, and Lucky Islands haven't got that many players at some times during the day. My opinion is that it would be smart to delete some old solo maps, like Bridges and Trees (especially Bridges!).

What do you guys think about the update so far?

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom