Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this new /level command?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Heyaaa Cheetah here with a new suggestion for a new command, namely the /level command. (@SrKlompenstein is also a part of this suggestion since we thought about this new command together.)

So, the /level command would simply give you information about the level you're at now and a percentage of how far you are with the next level. It'd look like this if you type /level in the chat.
You are currently at level 60 (54.9%).

The colour code for green is &a, the colour code for orange is &6 and the colour code for yellow is &e. (I know the yellow in that example sentence looks like gold :rolleyes:)

This'd be very convenient for us all because if you want to know your level and how far you are with the next level then you can type this command anywhere on the server and you'll be given your level information. I know you can see your current status of your level in the compass, but if you're playing a game for example, you can't look in your compass to view your level status. That's why I think this'd be a very nice and convenient command to add.

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Nice idea! It is always nice to know how far you are in your level. I would also have to add how much experience you still need to do. But I find it a nice idea!

Reactions: Ducky

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Im not looking that often to my current level but if I do, It would be more convenient. as you mentioned, to type /level in the chat.
Instead of clicking on the compass.
So +1 (:

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Its a good idea. I think its not really needed because you can already see it at the compass, but its easier to see if this gets added. Its also very easy to make so why not?

Maybe its even better to automatically show this everytime you join a lobby.

For example:
now you see this when you join a lobby:
----------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Cubecraft !
Enjoy your stay!

(I dont know it exactly as Im on vacation atm, but its something like that)

And then it will be like this:

Welcome to Cubecraft !
Enjoy your stay!
Youre now at level 60 (50,2%)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Its a good idea. I think its not really needed because you can already see it at the compass, but its easier to see if this gets added. Its also very easy to make so why not?

Maybe its even better to automatically show this everytime you join a lobby.

For example:
now you see this when you join a lobby:
Welcome to Cubecraft !
Enjoy your stay!

(I dont know it exactly as Im on vacation atm, but its something like that)

And then it will be like this:

Welcome to Cubecraft !
Enjoy your stay!
Youre now at level 60 (50,2%)
Could be a good addition, but I honestly think a /level command would be better.

I think its not really needed because you can already see it at the compass
of course it's not really a priority to add such a thing as you can already check these stats elsewhere.
I know you can already see this statistics in your compass, but if you're in a game of anything, this command will come in handy as you'll be able to see your level progress anywhere.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
If this suggestion is added, I think it should also get added @jollow250 's suggestion about /report and /bug and another member`s suggestion (I don't remember his name right now) which was about /vpoints (vanity points) command. These ones are great suggestions too.

I kind of agree with this, it's not necessary and it wouldn't affect games so yeah, it's a +0 from me :P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
If this suggestion is added, I think it should also get added @jollow250 's suggestion about /report and /bug and another member`s suggestion (I don't remember his name right now) which was about /vpoints (vanity points) command. These ones are great suggestions too.

I kind of agree with this, it's not necessary and it wouldn't affect games so yeah, it's a +0 from me :p
I also got that 1 too /Exp but I think I might have forgotten to add the part where it tells you your level
Either way I still agree because I made this same suggestion

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Heyaaa Cheetah here with a new suggestion for a new command, namely the /level command. (@SrKlompenstein is also a part of this suggestion since we thought about this new command together.)

So, the /level command would simply give you information about the level you're at now and a percentage of how far you are with the next level. It'd look like this if you type /level in the chat.

The colour code for green is &a, the colour code for orange is &6 and the colour code for yellow is &e. (I know the yellow in that example sentence looks like gold :rolleyes:)

This'd be very convenient for us all because if you want to know your level and how far you are with the next level then you can type this command anywhere on the server and you'll be given your level information. I know you can see your current status of your level in the compass, but if you're playing a game for example, you can't look in your compass to view your level status. That's why I think this'd be a very nice and convenient command to add.

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah
Nice idea, i would use it myself if they add it

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah
I think is a very good idea, maybe, they can put the percentage that u won in a game

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
You can already check how far you're from levelling up when clickin on the compass and then by hovering over the little player head in the bottom.
That displays everything you suggested + the exact exp points you have and how much you need.

This idea is no addition to cube, therefor I say no to it (also, implenting it would waste time that could be spent on things we actually need/want such as game updates and revamps).

Reactions: Despacito 2

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You can already check how far you're from levelling up when clickin on the compass and then by hovering over the little player head in the bottom.
That displays everything you suggested + the exact exp points you have and how much you need.

This idea is no addition to cube, therefor I say no to it (also, implenting it would waste time that could be spent on things we actually need/want such as game updates and revamps).
I know, but if you want to know how far you are with reaching the next level and you're in a game then you can't look in the compass as you're in a game. Then this command could come in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.