Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this new /level command?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yes you can see your exp level and how much you need to the next level in the travel menu and for this reason the command is not necessary
There is no /level command
I know you can see it while out of game and looking at player stats but that isn't the suggestion
This would be used likely while in game
By the same token /points is something which does exist

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
There is no /level command
I know you can see it while out of game and looking at player stats but that isn't the suggestion
This would be used likely while in game
By the same token /points is something which does exist

Yes but it is not very necessary because if you are in a game the server notifies you that you have risen and if you are in a game is to play not to see your exp the points is different because with each kill they increase and you can lose the account But exp give it to die so if you want to see how much you have to leave you can see it

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Yes but it is not very necessary because if you are in a game the server notifies you that you have risen and if you are in a game is to play not to see your exp the points is different because with each kill they increase and you can lose the account But exp give it to die so if you want to see how much you have to leave you can see it
Server notifies you WHEN YOU LEVEL UP after the game. All there is to this is adding /level so you can see what level you are. Yah, it's not too necessary because you can see it in LOBBIES on your EXP bar, but it can still come in useful for example when your Friend asks (during game) you what level you are and you don't remember. /level and TA DAAA.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I know, but if you want to know how far you are with reaching the next level and you're in a game then you can't look in the compass as you're in a game. Then this command could come in handy.
No, you could just wait for the game to end (he's often don't take THAT long to finish) or even leave if you're desperate. The calculation system is already coded so all they'd have to do for this command to come to the server is add a second way of calling the calculation to do it's job

Even that "small task" is a waste of dev-coding time. As the small amount of players who actually care about their level can already check their stats elsewhere.

Reactions: Ducky

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It's a small neat feature, now that some people prefer commands and may even be faster.

Personally I can't see anythibg wrong with this. ;)

Reactions: Ducky

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Heyaaa Cheetah here with a new suggestion for a new command, namely the /level command. (@SrKlompenstein is also a part of this suggestion since we thought about this new command together.)

So, the /level command would simply give you information about the level you're at now and a percentage of how far you are with the next level. It'd look like this if you type /level in the chat.
You are currently at level 60 (54.9%).

The colour code for green is &a, the colour code for orange is &6 and the colour code for yellow is &e. (I know the yellow in that example sentence looks like gold :rolleyes:)

This'd be very convenient for us all because if you want to know your level and how far you are with the next level then you can type this command anywhere on the server and you'll be given your level information. I know you can see your current status of your level in the compass, but if you're playing a game for example, you can't look in your compass to view your level status. That's why I think this'd be a very nice and convenient command to add.

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah
Sounds very cool, but you can already watch your level percentage (compass)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
That's why this could come in handy if you're in a game and you want to know how far you are with the next level?
Well, why would you remember to check your level in-game if you only see it in lobbies?
I can't think of a possible way where this would come in handy in-game, and people surely won't ask for your exact percentage of the way to the next level.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
The command does a job, but is it really needed? I understand that some people may want to know their level whilst in a game, but how hard is it to wait until the end and view your stats using the compass?

I can completely agree with you that commands are easier for new players than navigating through a compass, but new players aren't always too interested in what level they are on.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just saying that it's not really necessary. I personally think it would be nice to have your level information shown each time you log into CubeCraft, like what happens when you get a warning.

I've seen Jollow suggest /report and similar commands, maybe there should be one command that brings up a Menu to all different things? /menu could bring up your inventory and have different items for Bugs, Reports and your level. Once you click on the one you want, it will either show you the information there, or in chat.

Keep it up with the suggestions :)

Chrystophylax

Sep 8, 2017
My room
It's a great idea!

I also think that they should add /stats for it being easier to get to instead of clicking the diamond then the game etc.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It's a great idea!

I also think that they should add /stats for it being easier to get to instead of clicking the diamond then the game etc.
Please do not necro-post as it is against the forum rules. This is replying on threads which haven't been posted on within 14 days.

You can read the rest of our rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom