Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzNinjaCat

Jul 7, 2017
With the new update I think it's kinda complicated and harder for begginers I'd like the old version :(

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
What's complicated for you? The new generator, is really just a different look to the old gens. The respawning mechanic isn't really confusing, you just respawn a little later than usual, and the shop items haven't changed much. If you're talking about the shop itself though, I could understand. If you're not used to it, it can be a little confusing.

You can however, disable the new shop look via the settings button in the shop, then click the green glass panes for which sections you want to disable.

Shop settings.png

A

A pigeon

Idc about beginners tbh , furthermore , the update is not complicated in the slightest. They just added colours and aesthetics and a bunch of other things

"hard for beginners" do you expect people to be great at something on their first go?

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
With the new update I think it's kinda complicated and harder for begginers I'd like the old version :(
Hello!, could you explain what is exactly the complicated in the update?, if I can help you in something, feel free to ask, and if you want create a conversation with me, I will be happy to help you!!! :)

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm sorry to say this but I don't think CubeCraft is going to add the old Eggwars back because a few people want it. Why is this Eggwars update hard for beginners?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom