Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Hey,here the new suggestion....

I am sharing a message board suggestion !!

Message Board -

this message board can add at the lobby! You can leave the message at there!! All people will see it at there!! There have many place can write message! You also will see what other people write!! You can write about your thing!! Like "invite me party!" , "i m playing ctf,wanna play with me ? My id-xxxxxxx" and more!!!
But also ,if you write something not good you will be banned and cant write message forewer,and your message will delete by cubecraft team....

how?

✔,if you agree

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Interesting idea, unsure if it will be implemented though, do to the fact people already do this in the discord as far as I know, also people just type it in the lobby chat, also this could be used as a way to write inappropriate messages and or breaking any other rules. Also, you could only have so much space on there and it would get full pretty quick.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Interesting idea, unsure if it will be implemented though, do to the fact people already do this in the discord as far as I know, also people just type it in the lobby chat, also this could be used as a way to write inappropriate messages and or breaking any other rules. Also, you could only have so much space on there and it would get full pretty quick.
Hey breaad , and thanks for your reply!!

They wont full, because it have many place!!and will reset per 2 hour.....

And because when C player on playing ctf, and b player wanna play with C player, and he will write a message at there to tell C player he wanna play with he!! Because if b player use lobby chat ,C player wont see because he is on playing ctf...

Finally thanks your suggest...😀

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Hey breaad , and thanks for your reply!!

They wont full, because it have many place!!and will reset per 2 hour.....

And because when A player on playing ctf, and b player wanna play with a player, and he will write at there !! Because if b player use lobby chat a player wont see because he is on playing ctf...

Finally thanks your suggest...😀
I still stand by my reply, there are already effective ways to do this, which makes me unsure if its a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom