Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
This suggestion is for try to put on CubeCraft a new minigame called the maze, that consist on a maze (as the title says) with traps (like lava, spiders running behind you, skeletons with bows throwing arrows to you). The other players can't be hitted for other players. I don't know the theme of 1.8 and 1.9 versions, but it will be very cool if it's added to both versions.

Reactions: Lozora
D

Deleted member 373055

That is a very nice idea, and it is an original idea. I am curious who likes this as well. If there are enough players liking this, I would say it is a great idea. I would like it in any case. It is just a kind of parkour but better.

I would like it more, frankly, to add this as an extra parkour gamemode. A parkour gamemode underground where mobs kan kill you.

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
It would be extremely fun to have a giant maze with tripwire traps and mob spawners and stuff like that. I just don't want it to be too similair to parkour.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
This suggestion is for try to put on CubeCraft a new minigame called the maze, that consist on a maze (as the title says) with traps (like lava, spiders running behind you, skeletons with bows throwing arrows to you). The other players can't be hitted for other players. I don't know the theme of 1.8 and 1.9 versions, but it will be very cool if it's added to both versions.

Heya! This is a cool idea! But maybe they can make it a featured game like wing rush and blockwars etc to check if there are enough players playing the game ! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom