Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
This is something that has been happening for quite some time now but today I thought that this really needs to be posted.

I was playing Layer Spleef just now and I started right from the beginning, won all of the games except the last two at the end (coming 3rd in one of them) and all together I had over 30 trophies with my good friend @AmyFove_714 in second place with about 15 trophies (she joined in the game late). So after playing all 10 games, right at the end where they announce the winner of the game I got kicked from the game with the 'Loading Terrain' screen. I basically wasted all that time winning all the games to not win and AmyFove_714 ended up winning the game. I didn't get no XP or anything.

This has been happening in other games too, and it's been going on for a while now. Isn't anyone trying to fix this? Because it is quite a major problem that does need to be fixed.

Thanks.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Yeah, its kinda annoying because i get kicked from arcade pretty often and i dont see a reason to play it if i dont get my trophies when the game is over.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I have that problem in Hypixel, with resource packs.
Do you have a resource pack or something?
Try to disable it.
It's not because of a pack.
This is something that has been happening for quite some time now but today I thought that this really needs to be posted.
This happens in UHC as well, it's really stupid and annoying.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
So annoying when you get so far in a game and all is ruined by something that shouldn't be happening. xD
Hahaha yeah, when you have like 37 trophies and the screen just "loading terrain", sometimes i dont even log in again when that happen...

Reactions: Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I have this problem sometimes when my connection is slow. Maybe it's your internet?
It could be an internet problem, but it has been happening to other people too - and I watched a live stream on Cubecraft not too long ago when they were all in an UHC game (including me) and everyone got this 'loading terrain' screen at exactly the same time. So I think it's a problem with the server if I'm honest. :)

Mar 6, 2017
This might be getting caused by a resource pack.
Try playing without it (if you're using one)
If you need any further assistance, message me

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
It's definitely a long-standing issue that needs attention. It's exceedingly frustrating when you're getting into a rhythm only to suddenly get the "loading terrain" screen game.

It doesn't seem to happen half as often as it did back in the classic Arcade days, but it still happens one too many times.

I didn't know that you don't get your trophies if you get kicked. I don't think you need to play the game in its entirety in order to still win trophies. You will still get to keep the trophies you've won before you got kicked. I've even seen my total trophy count go up regardless. So I wouldn't say you wasted your time.

I don't believe it is a resource pack issue. I haven't used the default textures for a long time, but I used to get the loading terrain game frequently with or without a resource pack.

The internet connection is unlikely the culprit because many people, even those with good internet connections, still get the loading terrain screen.

I agree, I would imagine it's problem on the server end of things that will hopefully be resolved one day soon.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
It's definitely a long-standing issue that needs attention. It's exceedingly frustrating when you're getting into a rhythm only to suddenly get the "loading terrain" screen game.

It doesn't seem to happen half as often as it did back in the classic Arcade days, but it still happens one too many times.

I didn't know that you don't get your trophies if you get kicked. I don't think you need to play the game in its entirety in order to still win trophies. You will still get to keep the trophies you've won before you got kicked. I've even seen my total trophy count go up regardless. So I wouldn't say you wasted your time.

I don't believe it is a resource pack issue. I haven't used the default textures for a long time, but I used to get the loading terrain game frequently with or without a resource pack.

The internet connection is unlikely the culprit because many people, even those with good internet connections, still get the loading terrain screen.

I agree, I would imagine it's problem on the server end of things that will hopefully be resolved one day soon.

I agree with you, and I don't think you lose your trophies, but at the end of the match in arcade where the winners of the entire game are announced, if you get kicked from the server with the loading terrain screen then the person in second place gets first, and you get nothing. That is the most frustrating thing for me.

But yeah I really hope the issue gets resolved soon.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Same, but that’s because the computer I use sucks

Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom