Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Hello, it's Scream! I've been on the forum since Nov 14, 2016. You might have seen me around the forums, you may not have. Probably seen me in Discord once in a while. And most of you probably know very little about me. So, yea :P

My in game name is IceScreams, although I've had my period of changing it for a while. I've been playing on Cube for around a year, and only became very active around last June. For a while, I was afraid of really anything PvP related, I have no idea why, but the idea of PvP simply terrified me. Therefore, I spent many long hours running around The Arcade and Tower Defense. It was until August when I entered the dangerous realm of Classic FFA. Back then there use to be two maps, rather than one, and both were usually full to the brim. I was pretty surprised at all the action, but I suddenly became pretty interested in PvP. Before I played Minecraft, I have played plenty of others. And usually I tried to become the best of anything. And at that time, the FFA leaderboard was constantly shifting and not to hard to get onto. From that time on I've played FFA non stop. After I gotten to the 1st spot on the FFA leaderboard, I decided to quit no lifing it. By that time, all the older players have left, it's now filled with people who use autoclickers or some ghost client. These days I hop around Cube, playing mostly Minerware (trying to get to the leaderboard, cause I'm a sweaty try hard), Survival Games and Skywars. So if you see me in game, pop a hello!

Outside of gaming, I've played many sports. Ranging from soccer, baseball, football (American), and most recently tennis. But, don't talk to me about professional sports or anything of that sort. I only play for the fact that it's fun. I couldn't care less about who the best player is, or what your favorite team is.

Personally I prefer cold temperature over hot. I only like hot weather, because somehow it makes air conditioning feel so much better. I like cold weather because I get to wrap myself up in a blanket. Some of you might have notice that I never talk in Discord, this is almost the same for real life. It's partially because I don't like speaking. I would talk around really close friends a lot, but if I find a subject interesting or a statement I want to respond to, I will speak. Otherwise, I'm pretty quiet. I'm currently in high school, but I kinda dislike the curriculum. Although it's one the best rated schools in the city (and apparently famous around the country, it's called Bronx Science for those who want to know), I find it's too heavily STEM focused. There is a wide selection of math AP classes and science AP classes, but I've never been too good at those things. I prefer history and anything related to English. And unfortunately, my school has a very weak English department that I expected. I hope to become a writer, or an artist (but I haven't drawn anything in a while).

Well, hoped you enjoy reading about me!

- Scream

Reactions: Keanu and ElPtricko

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Thanks for placing this, now I And other people know more about you. I play Somethimes arcade, But I have you never seen. I also like the cold temperature. I hate it when I al swearing.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I will keep my eye opened next time i play minerware to see if i find you ;)
And also in SG.

And i also really like the cold instead of warmer temperatures for the same reasons you said. Its sad that i have a sister who prefers hot temperatures, but we dont seem to fight much about it.
I have a question though, do you have any siblings?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I saw you today in savanna . And there were 5 maps when ffa started

:O
I'm curious, when you decided to go for the leader board, what was the kill count for the top 1 player?

It was around NeilPud stopped playing, he had around 38,000+. He has around 40k now, but that's because he got banned for using autoclicker (which he used for months).
I will keep my eye opened next time i play minerware to see if i find you ;)
And also in SG.

And i also really like the cold instead of warmer temperatures for the same reasons you said. Its sad that i have a sister who prefers hot temperatures, but we dont seem to fight much about it.
I have a question though, do you have any siblings?

:O Hope to see you in game. I have siblings, a half sister and a younger brother :P

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom