Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hello, as you might know, I have made a prototype/demo for the Kingdom Wars game suggestion to get footage and make the suggestion even better. I want to go a bit further and get as many people as possible to come and play the game. Why? I think it would be cool.

It's going to be live-streamed and recorded. If you want to record/stream it, I have no problems

Reply to the thread if you want to come.
Is it playable? Yes. Expect bugs, though.
But, youre doing this to patch the bugs and sell it on Spigot/MCM? No. I've done this for fun.
Host? As the plugin is meant for a Bungee network (aka no multi-arena on the same server instance), I have setup a local network. I'll be using ngrok to allow you to connect to my locallhost

Date: June 7th
Timetable
View attachment 166834
(alt https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11DAS_hTGagQKZWngff_fjbVYJeV964YH1lTun_nI7Ds/)

More info:
View attachment 166835
(alt https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LMUgN7empUYEyV8g74uhRKGGBAylRn1Fvxbs93apfsg/)

The guide.png

@Palombo
Bai

idk where to post this

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Of course will I be there!
Looking forward!

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
Hello, as you might know, I have made a prototype/demo for the Kingdom Wars game suggestion to get footage and make the suggestion even better. I want to go a bit further and get as many people as possible to come and play the game. Why? I think it would be cool.

It's going to be live-streamed and recorded. If you want to record/stream it, I have no problems

Reply to the thread if you want to come.
Is it playable? Yes. Expect bugs, though.
But, youre doing this to patch the bugs and sell it on Spigot/MCM? No. I've done this for fun.
Host? As the plugin is meant for a Bungee network (aka no multi-arena on the same server instance), I have setup a local network. I'll be using ngrok to allow you to connect to my locallhost

Without further due, the date of the playtest is
dun
dun

This (7th) Sunday 13:20 (1:20pm) CEST

@Palombo
Bai

idk where to post this
I will! :D

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom