Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Patsman

Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021
1,553
4,648
404
21
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So I came into skyblock yesterday and started farming pigmen for xp to enchant my diamond armor, and I got 136 xp levels. Today I came in and I now have 24,791 xp levels. I don't want to get max enchants on my armor because that would ruin the hundreds of hours I put into grinding for xp on this skyblock. But if someone can please fix this bug as fast as possible, that would be great becuase people in the lobby are talking about it a lot which isn't good.
 

Attachments

  • 24k.PNG
    24k.PNG
    720.6 KB · Views: 745

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
860
2,755
389
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
So I came into skyblock yesterday and started farming pigmen for xp to enchant my diamond armor, and I got 136 xp levels. Today I came in and I now have 24,791 xp levels. I don't want to get max enchants on my armor because that would ruin the hundreds of hours I put into grinding for xp on this skyblock. But if someone can please fix this bug as fast as possible, that would be great becuase people in the lobby are talking about it a lot which isn't good.
It's a known bug. We're working on it. (:
 
  • Like
Reactions: erty mpr
Jun 3, 2021
3
2
9
24
I had that issue too, I spawned in with 4800 levels, and I was like 'did a hacker give everyone a ton of xp? Well I'm going to use it for "Mythical Majesty"!'
Enchanter says I only have 45 levels.
...
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom