Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So I came into skyblock yesterday and started farming pigmen for xp to enchant my diamond armor, and I got 136 xp levels. Today I came in and I now have 24,791 xp levels. I don't want to get max enchants on my armor because that would ruin the hundreds of hours I put into grinding for xp on this skyblock. But if someone can please fix this bug as fast as possible, that would be great becuase people in the lobby are talking about it a lot which isn't good.

Attachments

• 24k.PNG
    24k.PNG
    720.6 KB · Views: 542

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
So I came into skyblock yesterday and started farming pigmen for xp to enchant my diamond armor, and I got 136 xp levels. Today I came in and I now have 24,791 xp levels. I don't want to get max enchants on my armor because that would ruin the hundreds of hours I put into grinding for xp on this skyblock. But if someone can please fix this bug as fast as possible, that would be great becuase people in the lobby are talking about it a lot which isn't good.
It's a known bug. We're working on it. (:

Reactions: erty mpr
Jun 3, 2021
I had that issue too, I spawned in with 4800 levels, and I was like 'did a hacker give everyone a ton of xp? Well I'm going to use it for "Mythical Majesty"!'
Enchanter says I only have 45 levels.

Top Bottom