Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
(My comment on Rubik’s post. I posted it here because it hasn’t calmed down much from what I’ve seen, and not many people saw my comment/read it.)

It takes a big person to know you made a mistake. It takes a bigger person to admit that mistake. It takes an even bigger person to fix it.

I’m honestly disappointed in the community for the way they’ve treated the staff team. Yes this wasn’t a popular update and I personally didn’t like this update, but the moderators and helpers did nothing wrong.

I love this community with everything I have, but it saddens me to see how angry everyone is at the people that are just trying to help them. However this isn’t an excuse to be like this with the admins, they tried something new and when it failed they know they have to correct it. People don’t have to spam #staff-help and the suggestion sub-forum saying they want it to be reverted. I personally would like to keep it separate/make this version better but I know that it’s not going to be perfect and I hope the rest of the community understands.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As much as I agree with you,
Sitting around and doing nothing has never accomplished anything, people should be able to Express themselves but not just by saying
'Ew bad hypixel'
So until they change it to an acceptable way then people should attempt to be constructive.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
As much as I agree with you,
Sitting around and doing nothing has never accomplished anything, people should be able to Express themselves but not just by saying
'Ew bad hypixel'
So until they change it to an acceptable way then people should attempt to be constructive.
This is what people are doing all they are saying is “this update sucks” “go back to normal eggwars” “ I’m quitting cube” etc. This solves nothing. They aren’t being helpful in the discussion, they’re just being childish. This post isn’t about the update itself, it’s more of how the community is treating the staff in unacceptable ways.

Reactions: henryk and Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is what people are doing all they are saying is “this update sucks” “go back to normal eggwars” “ I’m quitting cube” etc. This solves nothing. They aren’t being helpful in the discussion, they’re just being childish. This post isn’t about the update itself, it’s more of how the community is treating the staff in unacceptable ways.
I made a poll now to see who thinks what now the heat is off a bit.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
The best people, are the people that can handle change maturely. People need to accept that Eggwars is changing and they can’t just shut it down because it’s new. Try playing it for a week before just giving up!

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
Exactly. Joined a game of eggwars earlier: "update bad", "go back update", "bad eggwars". It's actually really annoying.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
(My comment on Rubik’s post. I posted it here because it hasn’t calmed down much from what I’ve seen, and not many people saw my comment/read it.)

It takes a big person to know you made a mistake. It takes a bigger person to admit that mistake. It takes an even bigger person to fix it.

I’m honestly disappointed in the community for the way they’ve treated the staff team. Yes this wasn’t a popular update and I personally didn’t like this update, but the moderators and helpers did nothing wrong.

I love this community with everything I have, but it saddens me to see how angry everyone is at the people that are just trying to help them. However this isn’t an excuse to be like this with the admins, they tried something new and when it failed they know they have to correct it. People don’t have to spam #staff-help and the suggestion sub-forum saying they want it to be reverted. I personally would like to keep it separate/make this version better but I know that it’s not going to be perfect and I hope the rest of the community understands.
Agree with everything 100% the update is starting to grow on me

Reactions: Pineapple

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't see a problem with the update at all! I don't think the update was good, basically because not much things changed and the things that changed are kind of useless. They could have done better imo. However it wasn't bad either. Not much has changed.

I mean, auto structures. I'm also not a big fan of it, but who's ever gonna use them?
The emerald generators; you can like it or not, but they also are kind of useless. Like who is gonna stand on the generator for 10 minutes to buy a speed potion? It is quite useless!

The only changes you are gonna use are great in my opinion!
- The new ability is awesome!
- Shortcuts for buying a full armour set in 1 click instead of 4, great!
- Steak costs finally reduced in normal mode, AWESOME!
- Wood (even though it's stolen from Bedwars) actually is quite a nice addition. It's another way of protecting your egg, better then clay but weaker then obsidian.

Why is everyone complaining so much, just calm down people, not much has changed!

Oh and about the hate, I think it is disgusting. Yesterday @Zed did some sort of Q&A on discord and some people were litterally screaming at him. People lost their respect. The developer team worked hard on the update for a few months and this is what they get back for it. It's obvious people don't like the update for some reason but they already acknowledged the update didn't work as it should (which I have a lot of respect for) and are working hard to improve it.

Anyway, I think everything will be right soon, I'm sure they are working hard behind the scenes to make it so that most people will like it. I hope people will stop complaining and asking for a revert and come with good suggestions how to make the update more enjoyable for everyone.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Ah I see, they're playying to replace them with gold ore blocks. This is fine as well imo. People who don't fight with an axe don't have to buy an axe and it is still harder to break then clay.
Yeah

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Top Bottom