Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
:facepalm: always the same message. I should add this comment to my sticky notes.
There are not that many hackers on the CubeCraft server, but there are more hackers playing 1.8 than 1.9+.
(I do never see hackers on the server, but although I am a few hours online everyday it could just be me though)
The only thing we can do against it is reporting the hackers, so the moderators can send the evidence to the developer of our anticheat: CrazymanJR. (I have heard it works like this, I could be wrong though)
Keep recording and reporting, and you did everything you could do to make the server a better place.
I can hear you thinking: "But everybody would use alts!".
Nothing to do about it.
I can hear you thinking again: "Use IP bans, then!"
Have you heard of VPN's? Not a good solution tho.
Just make sure that those hackers cheaters will not decrease the fun of your game. Just keep enjoying the server, even if there are cheaters!
But if they are annoying with their fly clients, report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report ;)
I hope you will read this, have a great day,
RemiO05 :)

Reactions: Dutudy
D

Deleted member 59979

There are lots of hackers on cube. Sentinel is not perfect but you should be greatful that it is there. About 2000 people are banned daily and only a very small fraction of those are actually fake. You need to understand that and not complain about this. You can report players at reports.cubecraft.net with video evidence. If you dont have a recording software then if you are on windows 10 press Windows + G and it will open an inbuilt recording software that you can use to record them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom