Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PluckyRaccoon06

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
I really like the egg wars and mineware on cubecraft. But for the past few weeks I've been unable to go more than a few games without coming across a hacker that ruins the game. Today, out of the 6 games me and my friend played, all of them had at least one hacker. Other servers don't have this problem, even ones that aren't particularly big. What's the deal with this anticheat?

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Hi PluckyRaccoon06,

A lot of threads are posted about this topic.
The development team is working really hard on an anti-cheat system.

May I ask you? Do you play solo or teams or Beta? Because I didn't experience any problems with cheaters this week.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, the staff team is aware of all the hackers. Recently 3 anti-cheat developers has started working on sentinel. Please be patient, sentinel (anti-cheat) will become better, just give them some time.

If you want to help getting the hackers banned, please report them here: bedrock or java.

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, the hackers are getting out of hand. I play the Windows 10 edition and there's this handy feature in the game bar called record what you just did, and it essentially it just records in the background until I find something I want to keep. Whenever I encounter a hacker, I always click on record what you just did and then I continue to record ( just in case I don't catch the hacker hacking after I start recording).

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I get your frustration when encountering cheaters. It would be much appreciated if you could report them here when encountering one.
However, CubeCraft have recently hired new dedicated developers for the anti-cheat for both networks, so hopefully Sentinel will catch hackers before you have to! For enquiries about Bedrock’s anticheat, you can message Hulk_, and for Java you can message Funkemunkey. If you want more information about the upcoming anti-cheat improvements, please read here.
It's also worth noting that CubeCraft are currently hiring more volunteer helpers to handle reports faster, and be monitoring the networks more actively. You can read more about that here.
Thank you for your suggestion anyway. :)

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
I totally agree with you, there are too many hackers on this server.

Usually I play on the Windows 10 edition, and on this version there are many hackers. I never had a game a hacker got banned without my or my friend reported him. Two weeks ago, I recorded and reported a hacker in Eggwars duo. He got banned and I was happy, because there was one hacker less on the server. But last week, I saw the hacker again in a game of Skywars duo, but now with a "2" behind his name. So he basically made a new account to continue hacking on Cubecraft.

My friend asked Cubecraft why they weren't ip banning hackers, and then they gave the reason: we dont want to affect the other players in the same house on the same network.

Maybe it will work if they are ip banning, so making a new account wouldnt work. Because Windows 10 is running on Microsoft accounts, it is very easy to make a (free) new account. On PC, you need a whole new Mojang account, this account will cost the hackers money, so it is less attractive to hack on pc and then an ip ban isn't necessary, but it is on Windows 10!

I hope my statement is clear, so please Cubecraft, start ip banning hackers on Windows 10!

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
We apologize for the issues with Bedrock. Yes, Sentinel banning on Bedrock is pretty non-existent. However, we do detect quite a bit with Sentinel on there. Actually, we detect so much it's very hard for staff to manage. It also doesn't help that we don't have a working in-game report system on Bedrock.

Hi there,
I get your frustration when encountering cheaters. It would be much appreciated if you could report them here when encountering one.
However, CubeCraft have recently hired new dedicated developers for the anti-cheat for both networks, so hopefully Sentinel will catch hackers before you have to! For enquiries about Bedrock’s anticheat, you can message Hulk_, and for Java you can message Funkemunkey. If you want more information about the upcoming anti-cheat improvements, please read here.
It's also worth noting that CubeCraft are currently hiring more volunteer helpers to handle reports faster, and be monitoring the networks more actively. You can read more about that here.
Thank you for your suggestion anyway. :)

Actually we plan on all equally contributing to Bedrock. I am very aware that Bedrock needs a lot more drastic fixes than Java. Since we are getting used to the development process of CubeCraft, it's best for us start on Java as we get more comfortable. Bedrock is much more a challenge because of the amount of things we need add or fix. Like the Bedrock version of Sentinel is far less complete than Java, so you may not see improvements as quickly as you see them on Java.

EDIT:
I'm going to lock this thread because of the mass abundance of them with the answer being the same. Hopefully my statements help provide some answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom