Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 489420

i did it in 6 hours heres my tips: farm lots of pumpkin, do big cocoa farm, farm wood(jungle and spruce)do afk chicken farm using ocelots(u dont need hopper u can just stand in 1 place and pick up items) get lots of cooble and make coblle wall from it(1 cobble is 50 coins)

using hoppers or water streams which transport cactus into 1 place where u stand

Reactions: FiredMercury21

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
i did it in 6 hours heres my tips: farm lots of pumpkin, do big cocoa farm, farm wood(jungle and spruce)do afk chicken farm using ocelots(u dont need hopper u can just stand in 1 place and pick up items) get lots of cooble and make coblle wall from it(1 cobble is 50 coins)

using hoppers or water streams which transport cactus into 1 place where u stand
Ohhhh thx
didn’t think of using water streams
it doesn’t matter though, I’m nearly done with the quest

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
I an farming soo hardcore money to get that chest with the 500 arow quest and 4k for gravel please make it that it cost is way down ive been farming money for like 4 days and i am sich of it please make the gravel less expensive or less arrows needed
Try making a cocoa and cactus farm. If you utilise most of the desert island to cacti, you can get around 20000 coins a harvest, and if you put around 2 stacks of jungle logs to farming cocoa beans, you can get 40000 more coins. Some people have also said to start a pumpkin farm, I haven’t tried it myself so I can’t tell you how much it gives.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom