Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
On Storm, don't pick the islands that are exactly 2 away from purple or yellow because they're the only islands that can't build straight to mid. On purple's side the islands are Pink and Dark Green, but I'm not sure what it is on yellow's side.
The islands you are talking about are dark green, pink, red and light green.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Oh My God, this guide is huge! Maybe make a video of where you follow your steps one by one so it's even more clear than it allready is?

Reactions: jobdopje

Galaxyz

Feb 21, 2016
New York, USA
Nice guide, my advice to all Egg Wars players is that teamwork will win the game. Always communicate with your teamates!

DrVibes

Feb 29, 2016
Very detailed guide! Thanks for putting in the time and effort to explain this very fun gamemode to new and incoming players :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Pro tip: If you're staff here don't type in chat while in game. Players will just target you and your egg will be down in less then five minutes.
Lol that happened to my team one day when Staff joined xD and I killed some Staff (Sorry) I still survived..... But didn't win :(

D

Deleted member 64438

Coll guide. I was just about to make one myself, but you beat me :/
Well, there's some things you haven't touched on in this guide so maybe I'll do them.

DerGoldfish

Sep 16, 2016
Piece of Advice from my Experience:

(Both of these tips involve a bow, preferably punch)
Try to bait them either by:
1. Acting as the scrub in full iron who didn't get a bow. When they try to rush your base, scroll to your bow and check off a easy elimination.
2. When you're guarding against a guy who is trying to rush your base, position yourself behind the villager so that you're still facing him. Don't open the shop, instead don't move and ACT like you're shopping. The person will think you're vulnerable and make the run.

You're welcome.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House

1. Acting as the scrub in full iron who didn't get a bow. When they try to rush your base, scroll to your bow and check off a easy elimination.
2. When you're guarding against a guy who is trying to rush your base, position yourself behind the villager so that you're still facing him. Don't open the shop, instead don't move and ACT like you're shopping. The person will think you're vulnerable and make the run.

You're welcome.
Don't reply to threads older than 14 days old. The last reply to this thread was on March 6th.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london

You're welcome.
Please do not reply to threads that are more than two weeks (14 days) old. Thank you.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom