• Total voters

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
1.9 is skills
1.8 is noobs and hackers
1t4x9h.jpg

Pretty much everyone trashtalking 1.8's arguements are complete garbage and based on personal experience when they only tried 1.8 for 5 seconds & most of them deny the fact that 1.8 pvp is far more popular. Now think of some proper arguements of why 1.9 is superior or stop saying it is, like JaiStrixZ said 1.8 and 1.9 are different and can't be compared

Reactions: Deeds

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
1.9+ fanboy here. With the addition of the cooldown and KB reduced, I started to play multi-player. So, I really love the combat update.
(before, with 1.8< and my ""beautiful"" +250ms ping, I can't do anything and in 2 secs I was flying in the void, because someone hit me like 10 times).

A

A pigeon

1t4x9h.jpg

Pretty much everyone trashtalking 1.8's arguements are complete garbage and based on personal experience when they only tried 1.8 for 5 seconds & most of them deny the fact that 1.8 pvp is far more popular. Now think of some proper arguements of why 1.9 is superior or stop saying it is, like JaiStrixZ said 1.8 and 1.9 are different and can't be compared
What if i told you .. that meme you made is illegible i cant see a thing . Hurts my eyes just looking at that essay at the bottom. EDIT NVM DIDNT SEE THE SPOILER.

Reactions: Max ♠

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I think 1.9 is better for the hackers, i think you have to practise alot before mastering the 1.9 combat, but you wont have more problems with hacking, and the hackers are not beginning to be a threat, Cubecraft is working on a anti-cheating plugin.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I prefer 1.9 but I wouldn't say either PvP "takes more skill" than the other. They're pretty different from another and it takes lots of practice to get decent at each. I can do pretty well in 1.9 and win 10+v1s but I don't stand a chance against top tier 1.8 players in 1.8.

Only people who aren't very good at either PvP say that the other takes no skill from my experience.

Reactions: Max ♠

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
If you're a crit spammer

Minecraft pvp in general takes little skill tbh.
Well not exactly. In 1.9 you have that timer. Hackers can only attack one person at a time, most games are multiplayer. The cool down allows players to attack. In 1.8 the hacker can just spam everyone and everything.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom