Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
This is a repost of my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-friend-remove-message.277902/ This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

When someone removes you (while you're online) a message shows up in chat saying they did so.

This is what the message looks like:
Friend Remove Msg.png

It says "his/her friend list", and I suggest changing that to "their friend list". Like this you don't need two options and it works for people that use the pronouns they/them. This suggestion is about Java as I don't know how it is on Bedrock, but I imagine it's similar.

That's pretty much it, bye 👋

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
This is a repost of my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-friend-remove-message.277902/ This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

When someone removes you (while you're online) a message shows up in chat saying they did so.

This is what the message looks like:
Friend Remove Msg.png

It says "his/her friend list", and I suggest changing that to "their friend list". Like this you don't need two options and it works for people that use the pronouns they/them. This suggestion is about Java as I don't know how it is on Bedrock, but I imagine it's similar.

That's pretty much it, bye 👋
Bad idea to add @GiGaGekkies to your friend list again. I added him to my ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom