Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
This is a repost of my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-friend-remove-message.277902/ This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

When someone removes you (while you're online) a message shows up in chat saying they did so.

This is what the message looks like:
Friend Remove Msg.png

It says "his/her friend list", and I suggest changing that to "their friend list". Like this you don't need two options and it works for people that use the pronouns they/them. This suggestion is about Java as I don't know how it is on Bedrock, but I imagine it's similar.

That's pretty much it, bye 👋

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
This is a repost of my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-friend-remove-message.277902/ This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

When someone removes you (while you're online) a message shows up in chat saying they did so.

This is what the message looks like:
Friend Remove Msg.png

It says "his/her friend list", and I suggest changing that to "their friend list". Like this you don't need two options and it works for people that use the pronouns they/them. This suggestion is about Java as I don't know how it is on Bedrock, but I imagine it's similar.

That's pretty much it, bye 👋
Bad idea to add @GiGaGekkies to your friend list again. I added him to my ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom