Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
How do you know that has something to do with Sentinel?
The Anti-Cheat, detecting hacks from one's end, would be teleporting-back a player if they were using speed hacks or fly hacks. Try it out or watch a video on a server with an anti cheat, like Jacksucksatlife, he sometimes says "He's having a real battle with the anti cheat"; because the hacker would be teleporting back and fourth because of the anti cheat, detecting something fishy.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
D

Deleted member 112709

The Anti-Cheat, detecting hacks from one's end, would be teleporting-back a player if they were using speed hacks or fly hacks. Try it out or watch a video on a server with an anti cheat, like Jacksucksatlife, he sometimes says "He's having a real battle with the anti cheat"; because the hacker would be teleporting back and fourth because of the anti cheat, detecting something fishy.
An anticheat doesn't always have to teleport a player down/back. Silent checks are often better than a check that continuously teleport a player back/down.

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
btw: i really love sentinel pls dont kill me
Unfortunately I don't have the same feeling :/
thanks sentinel.png

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom