Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
If you want to prevent this from happening again, use some kind of a recording software that has a instant replay function. If you get falsebanned by sentinel you can use the instant replay to show you were not hacking.
yeah but it will affect my fps

Reactions: Survivor

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
I would prefer having low FPS then getting the ban hammer.
Well the last thing i did before I banned it was waiting inside the human cage in infection game (in beta games).I don't think it would have been enough evidence to accept the appeal.

Reactions: Survivor

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
If you want to prevent this from happening again, use some kind of a recording software that has a instant replay function. If you get falsebanned by sentinel you can use the instant replay to show you were not hacking.
Sentinel bans in waves to make it harder to optimize clients for use on cubecraft, meaning you can be caught hacking hours before you actually got banned.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
It still sucks that a anticheat on a pretty big server is banning so much players false. I have seen so many times that Just a lagger got banned by the anticheat. And that the staff that look at the appeals is taking like ~1-4 weeks to reply so it doesn’t make sence if you appeal or not. And %90 of the time he still denies the appeal.

(I litterly got banned one time by running away from a cleaner.)

Reactions: werra11 and wbgamer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd