Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
First person I met was maybe @Divvy1 I was on creative and he copy and pasted something for me and destroyed the road. Introduced to the server by divveh what an entrance..

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I won´t go with the first person I met but with the first person I became friends with.
My very first friend on the server was Sapphire_Gem. We met on the old survival server (before factions). Diamond queen. :)
My first friend on Creative was @____Finn____ if I remember that right ;) I was the only one looking at his firework show. He added me to his plot and yeah... long story xD

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I also remember the person I talked to a lot when I first joined was @Lukey_Dude when he was in KITPVP (there was only 1 at the time) and he was in gm, throwing potions of harming onto the players below, and I was so confused by it. lel

Kule

Oct 21, 2013
Failsworth, Manchester, England
I also remember the person I talked to a lot when I first joined was @Lukey_Dude when he was in KITPVP (there was only 1 at the time) and he was in gm, throwing potions of harming onto the players below, and I was so confused by it. lel

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I remember that, I was messing around with one of my ex-friends (He's an idiot now) and everyone decided to come and join in.

Lukedog1645

Jul 9, 2014
I don't think he has a forums account but hockeyking was the first person nice to me I met him in kit pvp he's a lapis donor

flipper2013

Oct 26, 2013
maia_miner on lobby (she really reason why I stayed onto the server) and the old Poisonwave on creative :P (Poisonwave wasn't a friend for a very long time xD)

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
blossomwarrior in le old cave spawn ;D Didn't even have a proper conversation, just told me how to get to parkour XD

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom