Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey all, it's been a while since I've done a suggestion thread on here. But I have recently thought of an idea that I would like to share with you all, but first I'd like to point out:

We all know before, the featured games were on a 2 week rotation time, which was far too long and I'm glad they changed it. But I think 2 days is a little short as that really isn't enough time to monitor and determine which game/s should be added back to CubeCraft. I think around 5 days to a week would have been better.

That wasn't my suggestion that's just a small opinion I thought I'd add xD so I'm now going to get into the actual suggestion.

Once all the games have been added as a featured game, I think there should be a vote across the whole community as to which games should be added back permanently. I think this is the fairest way to determine which games should be added back, as after all, it is the CubeCraft's community's opinion that matters the most as they're all the people playing the games and choosing to play on this server.

I think once games have been added back, there should still be a separate mannequin like the one that is already available, to still switch featured games around so we can all still play a variety of games - as everyone liked different games, so I think it's fair everyone still has that opportunity. I don't know of any servers that do this, so I think this would also be a great thing to continue! Many games that were removed did make this server unique and stand out to other servers as there weren't any other servers that had games like Line Dash, Layer Spleef, Battle Zone etc.

Thank you all for reading, let me know what you guys think!
~ Foxy011

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I love it! I think it has been suggested a few times before, but 2 days is indeed a little short. I agree 5 days would be better.

Reactions: Foxy011

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Simply agreed...but after a while I start to think Staff does not really care what we like or not. Lets be honest i wrote 2 treads about speedeggwars it got many reply’s and many votes. Not even one staff member bothered to reply. I think they dont really care many people like a game..apparently they know whats best for the server

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
@Camezonda said something about this in a different thread but unfortunately I can't find the thread nor his message anymore. So I tagged him so he may quote his message or explain it again.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Simply agreed...but after a while I start to think Staff does not really care what we like or not. Lets be honest i wrote 2 treads about speedeggwars it got many reply’s and many votes. Not even one staff member bothered to reply. I think they dont really care many people like a game..apparently they know whats best for the server
Oh right I see, well that doesn't make sense to be honest, if CubeCraft want more players and they want to be successful with the server, then surely they should listen to what the players want. After all, a suggestion thread wasn't made for nothing.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Reactions: Ducky

CasGamer175

Dec 23, 2018
I agree with you. And there has been many featured games that I really enjoyed playing and I really want to be a permanent game. It's fair if people can vote.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom