Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

michaelpan9ok

Member
Mar 25, 2021
3
2
4
24
I was trying to do the evil bunny fight and when we got to the evil bunny we could not do any bit of damage to it. I though it was just that lobby so i tried again and it didnt let me do damage again so im guessing its a bug.
 

ATouchscreenPlayer

Well-Known Member
Nov 29, 2020
811
548
99
I was trying to do the evil bunny fight and when we got to the evil bunny we could not do any bit of damage to it. I though it was just that lobby so i tried again and it didnt let me do damage again so im guessing its a bug.
Report it here (Need video evidence!!!)
Link
 

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
238
167
49
22
I was trying to do the evil bunny fight and when we got to the evil bunny we could not do any bit of damage to it. I though it was just that lobby so i tried again and it didnt let me do damage again so im guessing its a bug.
The evil bunny is just to strong for you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
just kidding
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SoftwareSlicer
D

Deleted member 511644

Guest
I was trying to do the evil bunny fight and when we got to the evil bunny we could not do any bit of damage to it. I though it was just that lobby so i tried again and it didnt let me do damage again so im guessing its a bug.
How did you try to do damage? I've had this issue twice, this are potential problems:

- Your inventory is empty, if you have this, you can't do anything as just wait for your teammates to finish the game or leaving by yourself.
- The Evil Bunny is immune for arrows and they will bounce back.

If nothing of this is relatable to your issue, please submit a bug report.

Bedrock bugs: Java bugs:
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom