Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

michaelpan9ok

Mar 25, 2021
I was trying to do the evil bunny fight and when we got to the evil bunny we could not do any bit of damage to it. I though it was just that lobby so i tried again and it didnt let me do damage again so im guessing its a bug.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I was trying to do the evil bunny fight and when we got to the evil bunny we could not do any bit of damage to it. I though it was just that lobby so i tried again and it didnt let me do damage again so im guessing its a bug.
Report it here (Need video evidence!!!)
Link

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
The evil bunny is just to strong for you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
just kidding

• Haha
Reactions: SoftwareSlicer
D

Deleted member 511644

How did you try to do damage? I've had this issue twice, this are potential problems:

- Your inventory is empty, if you have this, you can't do anything as just wait for your teammates to finish the game or leaving by yourself.
- The Evil Bunny is immune for arrows and they will bounce back.

If nothing of this is relatable to your issue, please submit a bug report.

Bedrock bugs: Java bugs:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom