Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
That doesn't mean they will change the EULA it just means the petition is nearly over, anyway they failed to meet their deadline
GjPoppy you will never know what happens, and instead of seeing everything that negative just look forward as an optimistic human. We just want minecraft to be normal again ^.^

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I will be an optimistic human when you become a realistic one
I am realistic due to the fact that I know that Mojang could actually realize that their realms plan wont work out. You are being pessimistic with masking us think it will never work out. But GjPoppy this is getting like a private conversation, lets stop that

Reactions: Gjpoppy

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
I am realistic due to the fact that I know that Mojang could actually realize that their realms plan wont work out. You are being pessimistic with masking us think it will never work out. But GjPoppy this is getting like a private conversation, lets stop that
Seriously, If mojang were going to change it back they would probably have done it before the deadline. That's not to say that they won't change it back but it is incredibly unlikely. I don't understand how I am being pessimistic, I'm just providing the facts

Reactions: Sevenade78

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
*making us

SameeraCat

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2014
London
That doesn't mean they will change the EULA it just means the petition is nearly over, anyway they failed to meet their deadline
Well at least there will be new perks to just calm people down, and you never know; it may be better than the ones we had before.

AnniBanani838

Apr 14, 2014
England
I understand that this is not your fault, and that you have no power over it, but is there any chance that well get our kits back in kitpvp and things or will you make changes so that there is a similar system to the old one? As an Emerald donator and a player that loves Cube Craft i want to play on the server but i also want my moneys worth. I will be emailng mojang abou this because its very anoying.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
I understand that this is not your fault, and that you have no power over it, but is there any chance that well get our kits back in kitpvp and things or will you make changes so that there is a similar system to the old one? As an Emerald donator and a player that loves Cube Craft i want to play on the server but i also want my moneys worth. I will be emailng mojang abou this because its very anoying.
Donators cannot get better kits than anyone else

AnniBanani838

Apr 14, 2014
England
My email to mojang

This e-mail concerns the new EULA updates mojang have added to minecraft that effect servers that take donations. I play on a server called Cube Craft Games (cubecraftgames.net) and its a really good server. It has several ranks of donations, the more you donate the more perks you receive. It ranges from £10 to £160. This used to make the gaming experience more exciting to have different perks depending on what rank you were. I am an emerald rank (£100) and now the EULA updates have been put in place you have forced Cubecrfat to remove most of its perks. This makes everyone who has donated unable to receive there moneys worth. I think this is bad because i put £100 into the game and now i receive nothing for it. Its wrong and i feel that you should change the new EULA rules so they are more flexible and allow servers like Cubecraft top thrive once more.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
My email to mojang

This e-mail concerns the new EULA updates mojang have added to minecraft that effect servers that take donations. I play on a server called Cube Craft Games (cubecraftgames.net) and its a really good server. It has several ranks of donations, the more you donate the more perks you receive. It ranges from £10 to £160. This used to make the gaming experience more exciting to have different perks depending on what rank you were. I am an emerald rank (£100) and now the EULA updates have been put in place you have forced Cubecrfat to remove most of its perks. This makes everyone who has donated unable to receive there moneys worth. I think this is bad because i put £100 into the game and now i receive nothing for it. Its wrong and i feel that you should change the new EULA rules so they are more flexible and allow servers like Cubecraft top thrive once more.
How much do you know about the EULA?

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I know but thats how it used to work and i think thats how it should be because i got donator mainly for kit pvp and i want my moneys worth
Anni just as a quick look over at the EULA change, what it says is basically that No Server Owner should earn money trough their servers anymore. So they cant give the donator real perks anymore, if you get that

Reactions: Gjpoppy

TheBlueCreeper79

Jan 25, 2014
A cave in a hole in a ravine
I was going to get a realm for CTF and other games like that, modded multiplayer etc. before the EULA came out :P so i don't feel REALLY guilty about wanting one because i know that i wasn't forced to it.

Also to the ragers, lets go back to a time, a time with donator perks, kits and Notch! Seriously Notch, abandon solo projects and correct Minecraft!

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Well, I stop recording until somethings happens. my cubs don't like member things etc... Mojang did a big mistake

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
I was going to get a realm for CTF and other games like that, modded multiplayer etc. before the EULA came out :p so i don't feel REALLY guilty about wanting one because i know that i wasn't forced to it.

Also to the ragers, lets go back to a time, a time with donator perks, kits and Notch! Seriously Notch, abandon solo projects and correct Minecraft!
I think Jeb did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom