Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthesignificant

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2024
250
1,618
164
Antartica
Pronouns
He/She/They
I am extremely sorry but I must end the Daily Question series.

I HAVE had loads of fun, but my home life is getting busier and I’m trying to keep of my phone a lot more. I will still occasionally do Non-Daily Questions and special events, and this is NOT to say I will not continue again some day, but for now, Daily Questions are no more. Thanks everyone for all of the fun and encouragement along the way!


Daily Question 180. (Credits to @kfccaleb)
Have you enjoyed the ride?
 

Sionnachh

Forum Expert
Dec 18, 2024
726
2,394
279
Leibniz Universe
Pronouns
He/Him
Awh sad we couldn't get to 200 but the reasons you stated here are so respectable. It's been a wild ride and I've loved seeing one every morning when I wake up or every night when j come back from school. We still getting weekly Clydes?
Either way o7
 
Jan 21, 2024
1,363
3,914
344
A place that stands with ukraine
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I am extremely sorry but I must end the Daily Question series.

I HAVE had loads of fun, but my home life is getting busier and I’m trying to keep of my phone a lot more. I will still occasionally do Non-Daily Questions and special events, and this is NOT to say I will not continue again some day, but for now, Daily Questions are no more. Thanks everyone for all of the fun and encouragement along the way!


Daily Question 180. (Credits to @kfccaleb)
Have you enjoyed the ride?
rip that we didnt get to 200, but thanks for doing this :) it was great thanks.

rip kfccaleb
 
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
I am extremely sorry but I must end the Daily Question series.

I HAVE had loads of fun, but my home life is getting busier and I’m trying to keep of my phone a lot more. I will still occasionally do Non-Daily Questions and special events, and this is NOT to say I will not continue again some day, but for now, Daily Questions are no more. Thanks everyone for all of the fun and encouragement along the way!


Daily Question 180. (Credits to @kfccaleb)
Have you enjoyed the ride?
I liked it even tho I joined at like #155 and only answered 15 questions, it was just so fun to answer the questions because they let me state my thoughts and some questions were very creative. Shame we couldn’t get to #200, but it was fun. I will miss daily questions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom