Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the Eggwars Shop be revamped?

• Total voters

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Hello,
So irst Lets begin with the UI.
right now it isnt bad, but i think it should be customizable, The UI just hurt my eyes every single time i look at it and i think there should be a dark theme added to it.

the shop items
there should be more items added, and also the glass's price should be changed, when you buy it it just gives you 2 glass blocks.
and there should be an option for (10x God Apples) like the regular apples, when you have like a stack of diamonds and want to buy like 10x god apples, you have to constantly press it over and over again until you have the amount you want.
there also should be an option to like buy custom amounts of stuff, like for example if i want to buy 10 blocks and i have 10 iron there should be an option to let me buy (as much as i can).
do you agree or disagree with this?

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It's pretty hard to implement but yeah it's a good idea and a time saver. I made a terrible "concept art", controls in the new CubeCraft UI are terrible (using a controller)
That's when you click on an item, for example in the Armor category you can select "Leather" "Chainmail" "Iron" "Diamond" & "Enchants", click on the one you want and click "Purchase all"
IK it's really bad
Sans titre(1).png
Sans titre.png

odivan108

Aug 7, 2022
Pronouns
He/They
It's pretty hard to implement but yeah it's a good idea and a time saver. I made a terrible "concept art", controls in the new CubeCraft UI are terrible (using a controller)
That's when you click on an item, for example in the Armor category you can select "Leather" "Chainmail" "Iron" "Diamond" & "Enchants", click on the one you want and click "Purchase all"
IK it's really bad View attachment 214278View attachment 214276
eh, too much compilated stuff, I like simple.
my only complaint is how buggy it is, ghost clicks are quite annoying

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
My opinion on this is that we really don’t need shop items in different amounts currently, as maybe 2% of the community would use them. New items will be added as seasonal items, so we really don’t need a seperate way to introduce them at the moment. The only thing I don’t like about the shop currently is the lag; you get about 0.3 seconds of lag with the current UI, which really stacks up over time.

Reactions: Silco

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
52A675FC-5064-4B5D-A6CF-F56AD66CE21C.jpeg

I spent about an hour designing this design that would work for the item shop and would make buying a lot faster. The second row of items are the menu, which offer all the menus in the current shop. I think this would help out in intense games and would just make the gameplay mores smooth. Thoughts? Peace ✌️

• Disagree
Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom