Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Harrow__

Jan 7, 2017
A Can Of Lilt
The Egg Totem

Ever annoyed of your egg being suddenly destroyed, and having to hide the rest of the game. Well fear no more, i present to you "The Egg Totem".
It's the same premise as the "the totem of undying", escape death, but done differently. if killed while wielding the totem, you re-spawn (even if your eggs down) with all currencies (E.G. Gold, Iron) still in your inventory. Only at the cost of your life...
  • Name: The Egg Totem
  • Cost: 64 emeralds
  • On Use: Re-spawn with Currencies (even if egg's broken) -5 Hearts permanently
  • Item picture: Totem of undying
  • Special: Only can be bought once per person

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't know about this.
For your price, this item would seem rather useless because of the permanent health disadvantage.
And also, the regular Cubecraft server supports versions from 1.9 plus, which means that you can't have 1.10/1.11 features.
It does sound interesting, but kind pointless...
Imagine trying to protect your egg, then someone breaks it and you die in the fight.
They'd still be at your base, ready to kill you again.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
The Egg Totem

Ever annoyed of your egg being suddenly destroyed, and having to hide the rest of the game. Well fear no more, i present to you "The Egg Totem".
It's the same premise as the "the totem of undying", escape death, but done differently. if killed while wielding the totem, you re-spawn (even if your eggs down) with all currencies (E.G. Gold, Iron) still in your inventory. Only at the cost of your life...
  • Name: The Egg Totem
  • Cost: 64 emeralds
  • On Use: Re-spawn with Currencies (even if egg's broken) -5 Hearts permanently
  • Item picture: Totem of undying
  • Special: Only can be bought once per person
1) In order to have the totem of undying, the whole server would have to be 1.11 exclusively.
2) 64 emeralds is way too much. That would take like an hour (note: I did not calculate this out, just a guess)
3) I think this is too op. Sure, you can only buy it once, but being saved from death once your egg is gone is just too strong. Even with -5 hearts. An example could be you are the last two people on the map. You have your egg, he doesn't. He runs over, breaks your egg, and you guys fight. He barely manages to kill you, but you respawn becaue you camped mid for an hour. Then you kill him because he is weak. Kinda unfair :P

Harrow__

Jan 7, 2017
A Can Of Lilt
1) In order to have the totem of undying, the whole server would have to be 1.11 exclusively.
2) 64 emeralds is way too much. That would take like an hour (note: I did not calculate this out, just a guess)
3) I think this is too op. Sure, you can only buy it once, but being saved from death once your egg is gone is just too strong. Even with -5 hearts. An example could be you are the last two people on the map. You have your egg, he doesn't. He runs over, breaks your egg, and you guys fight. He barely manages to kill you, but you respawn becaue you camped mid for an hour. Then you kill him because he is weak. Kinda unfair :p
you only respawn with your currencies, no weapons, also the reason its 64 emeralds is because its a late game item, to be used in stand offs.

btw GP about it the server only being in 1.9, it could be called "lucky egg" and use an egg for its picture. just a thought i had while creating.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
you only respawn with your currencies, no weapons, also the reason its 64 emeralds is because its a late game item, to be used in stand offs.

btw GP about it the server only being in 1.9, it could be called "lucky egg" and use an egg for its picture. just a thought i had while creating.
If it's used late game, then there is really no point for it. If you die and only repsawn with currencies, you will instantly. Also, if it's that late in the game, most people don't carry around currency because they already have everything they need.

D

Deleted member 169486

Remove 1.8/1.9/1.10 compatibility

Only on certain maps

Have other players give it to you

More false reports

Can bring with you to mid and farm till you drop

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3