Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Does it matter?
Don't take this the wrong way. I'm in no way apathetic to this situation and I used to watch Technoblade quite a lot back in the day.

That being said, I don't feel as though his impact on CubeCraft is sufficiently noticeable to justify putting a statue of him, or anything similar, on the server.

Reactions: Axyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Don't take this the wrong way. I'm in no way apathetic to this situation and I used to watch Technoblade quite a lot back in the day.

That being said, I don't feel as though his impact on CubeCraft is sufficiently noticeable to justify putting a statue of him, or anything similar, on the server.
Thanks for clearing that up, I sort of agree

Reactions: Priley

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I think this should be in feedback & suggestions but I disagree, even though his death was sad, Techno barely played on Cubecraft, thus making no sense to put up a statue, unlike Hypixel where he played a lot. But still RIP Techno.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
can we build a statue of technoblade for all the memories of him or something to come berate technoblade or even a pig prefix idk

we love you tehno

Ghost
First, rest in peace technoblade. With that said, I don't think CubeCraft should add a statue or something like that as he didn't play here that much. It's a tragedy he died being that young because of damn cancer. However, other servers where he used to play more (ejem Hypixel) should give him a tribute for all he did for them.

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
I would love that. Techno was a great guy, he didn't deserve to be taken from our world so soon.
But he hardly (Or maybe even didn't) played CubeCraft, so it wouldn't be so essential to build him a statue here. Maybe there could just be a tiny little 'Easter Egg' memorial for him somewhere? Just for a month or something, there could be something like an invincible pig in a pen somewhere in the lobby with a name tag of Technoblade. Just a thought.

Rest In Peace dude <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom