Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

privoz

Sep 1, 2022
It's a very cool idea to add such a thing, because it can help protect the egg, but it's done very badly.
1. Firstly, the radius of the curse is quite small, which is why you get negative effects only when you have already broken an enemy egg.
2. Secondly, the effects themselves are not particularly protective, how can the hunger effect stop? Okay, slowing down helps to finish off a person if he then runs away or blindness, which can disorient the enemy. But as for me, it is worth adding such an effect, such as: "warning" as soon as the enemy is near the egg, the entire team of this egg appears on the screen warning about the enemy.
Otherwise, I'm happy, but if you fix the above disadvantages, I think most players will buy curses more often (in my experience, when it was just added, everyone bought this thing, but now out of 10 games I've never seen them bought).

Pqstelxo

Jul 19, 2021
England
Facts!! But I don’t think it’ll be fair to just warn the people with the egg that there are people there because whats the point in having the protection for the egg? and if you warn the people that are around the egg, whats also the point of protection when you warn the person that you have protection? But other than that, I think it’s all spot on.

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
But as for me, it is worth adding such an effect, such as: "warning" as soon as the enemy is near the egg, the entire team of this egg appears on the screen warning about the enemy.
With this curse, break the enemy team's egg will be impossible if enemies so good and they bought this curse. Curses should be if they make a destroy of other egg harder but still possible

Reactions: Pqstelxo

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
While I agree, I think it’s pretty useless to change. Curses will be removed in the next Eggwars season. Read more about that Here.

Reactions: Pqstelxo
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom